Sana Pore Putty - Clear

Sana Pore Putty - Clear
Pore Putty - ClearPore Putty - Clear

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I ordered this last year, I got the white tube with the blue lid which is the clear makeup base. I ordered it on Sasa.com, I just went to see how much it would be to order it now and it seems the shipping charges have gone up. The shipping costs more than the product. I have been out of it for a few months now and I miss using it. I thought it was a great inexpensive primer. I dislike the Smashbox one but this one seemed to work well on me. It does a great job at blurring and filling in pores and I think it helped my makeup stay put all day. I didn't notice any additional oil added to my face, which I saw some other reviewers comment on. I am currently using the Estee Lauder Matte primer which is alright, I would really like to use Pore putty again but not if I have to pay so much for shipping.

on 7/26/2012 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

One of the best primer I've ever used. Realllllly makes application of foundation smooth and flawless. I have the one with the blue cap that goes on clear, just like Smashbox's photo primer. Price is so-so, considering this is a japanese drugstore product. I got it from sasa in asia for about SGD 19. Packaging is just simple and effective. I like my primers and everything else in a squeeze tube form such as this because I don't need to worry about it spilling or of the extra weight when I travel. The design could be nicerrrr but I'm not complaining. My only gripe with this is that, since this is silicon-based to give you that poreless, smooth look, make sure you really cleanse your skin right at the end of the day otherwise it will clog your pores and cause breakouts.

To Read all 12 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/9/2012 11:18:00 PM

I purchased the item with the blue cap, the pore putty in clear and THIS ITEM IS AMAZING. The texture is so much like Smashbox's photo finish foundation primer. I forgot how much I payed for this item but I'm sure it wasn't much. A little pea size goes a long way. I purchased this over a year ago and its only half done. I wear foundation makeup around 2 times per week. If you're near an Asian store, this item is a must but and must try!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have to say, I'm quite impressed with this. I'm reviewing the blue lidded one. Conceals my pores pretty well and it absolutely makes my make up last so much longer! I wore this to a wedding recently and my make up remained fresh til the end of the night. I have noticed that it does break me out though so it will be saved for special occasions.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This is a review for the blue version that comes in a tube. If you are looking for a product that controls oil, then step away, this is not for you. It is translucent and a bit on the dry side... spreads out evenly and does its job alright when it comes to concealing pores, my pores are fairly big, and pore putty hides it pretty well under most of my foundations. But I need to blot it often during the day because it does nothing for oil control. Once the oil starts seeping through my foundation turns into a mess. So... I can only give it a 3 even though it works so well... for a couple of hours...

on 5/6/2011 7:41:00 AM

I love this product. The texture is soft and leaves the skin soft and smooth. It does not have any smell, which is good.
when i went to the beach, even though the sun is so hot, my face remain dry and soft (my whole body were perspiring except for my face)
funny....

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is for the product in the tube with a blue lid, which is completely different than the "pore putty" in a bottle.

Love this stuff! I used to use L'oreal Studio Secrets primer, but I couldn't stand the jar packaging. The packaging is not really pretty, but does the job and keeps my fingers out of the product. Who wants to waste primer under their fingernails?! Ew.

I find this, while thick, goes on very smoothly and gives my skin a nice matte look. I have a slightly oily t-zone which this product masks a bit. It also reduces the look of large pores, and as a bonus, masks minor wrinkles a wee bit. I would say that my makeup lasts a bit longer than normal, but I do need a bit of a touch up of powder foundation after lunch.

on 8/20/2010 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have the pore putty in clear (blue cap). My skin looks and feels softer, without any heaviness or stickiness. There is no unnecessary fragrance, colour or *shudder* shimmery stuff added. A really affordable makeup base (around US$14). Can't say anything about oil control as my skin's oil production has been rather irregular lately.

on 7/6/2010 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have combination skin and this primer helps control the oily T-Zone. I use this under my BB Tinted Moisturizer and it prevents my face from getting shiny. It feels very light on the skin. I'm using the one in clear since I have darker skin. My skin feels very smooth after using it.

The squeeze tube makes using this very convenient and I think for the price it's a very good buy.

I really like this product, maybe because it's my first and only primer that I have ever used. lol But I can tell the difference of using this primer under my foundation as opposed to just wearing foundation. Wearing this primer really helped my makeup last longer. Before when I didn't know what primers were, my foundation would always melt off my face! It's horrible! People would think that I didn't know anything about makeup! D: It would literally melt and fade! But ever since I used this primer (since I wanted to try one, I always wondered why people rave about primers), it made my face look clearer and my makeup look more natural, and non-cakey. :D Controls my oily t-zone, too. Would definitely buy this again. First saw this at J-Town, SF, CA.