Uploaded by glossy81

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/09/2010

love it! it really works well with humidity. I put this near my roots on the side of my head where I get a little sweaty during the summer and its perfection. It really holds my style. Its not crunch unless you spray within 4 inches of your hair. It smells pretty good- really fruity not like garnier though.

About reviewer (191 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Aug/06/2010

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!! It keeps the frizz down without leaving my hair greasy!!! It leaves it soft too!!! It smells amazing and is a great product!!! I would definatley recommend buying this product!

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Sep/21/2008

This stuff worked really well for me with frizz and static that I experience in the winter! It smells great and is a very light spray!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Aug/15/2008

i love this hairspray. first off, it actually smells good. it has a fruity smell, my husband even noticed. it's very lightweight yet gives a nice hold. it's not sticky at all. i usually hate hairspray but i actually love this one. i can't tell whether it is anti-humidity yet because i haven't had to deal with any humidity yet. but i just like this as a hairspray. i took off …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age25-29