Got2B Styltini instant tolerance 24 hour anti humidity smoothing spray

Got2B Styltini instant tolerance 24 hour anti humidity smoothing spray

4.8

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Aqua (water), Dimethyl Ether, Acrylates/PVP Copolymer, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethyl Citrate, Mea-borate, Mopa-Borate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamater, Parfum (fragrance).

on 8/9/2010 12:34:00 PM

love it! it really works well with humidity. I put this near my roots on the side of my head where I get a little sweaty during the summer and its perfection. It really holds my style. Its not crunch unless you spray within 4 inches of your hair. It smells pretty good- really fruity not like garnier though.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!! It keeps the frizz down without leaving my hair greasy!!! It leaves it soft too!!! It smells amazing and is a great product!!! I would definatley recommend buying this product!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff worked really well for me with frizz and static that I experience in the winter! It smells great and is a very light spray!

on 8/15/2008 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this hairspray. first off, it actually smells good. it has a fruity smell, my husband even noticed. it's very lightweight yet gives a nice hold. it's not sticky at all. i usually hate hairspray but i actually love this one. i can't tell whether it is anti-humidity yet because i haven't had to deal with any humidity yet. but i just like this as a hairspray. i took off one packaging point just because the cap won't stay on but other than that it's great.

Popular Styling Products