L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Loreal Lineur Intense Liner vs others (middle)L'oreal Lineur Intense, Etude House EyelinerL'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liqhttp://sarahmariebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

3.7

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 10/13/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this eyeliner so much! Not wet, super smooth application, tip pointy enough to do a pointed wing, and just beautiful. Lasts all day, doesn't flake, and doesn't irritate my eyes. I love it because it's the exact dupe of the Lancome artliner precision point but a LOT cheaper. Same formula, same felt tip brush, same packaging, and same results. It also comes off very easily too without a mess. Very clean application and very clean removal. Love love love! Definitely would purchase this again. I've been using it for YEARS. So glad I found it. I hope they never ever discontinue this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best eyeliner ever! I used to use the maybelline master precise eyeliner pen, but one time I went to target and they were out of stock of the maybelline so I gave this one a try. I love it because it lasts all day, all year long, and I don't have to worry about it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The color is really black which is a pro, but it is however too watery and comes off pretty easily. I wouldn't recommend this product nor would I purchase it again. I certainly also wouldn't recommend it to people with oily eyelids as I said this eyeliner is watery. Hope this review was helpful!

on 7/26/2013 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When i first got this, i knew that l'oreal was owned by lancome, so i had higher expectations for this product. I usually like to wear my eyeliner on my water line, and this is the worst eyeliner for that. It cracked within fifteen minutes after putting it on!! having said that, if i put it above my lash line, it stays fine, (but any bit of water will smear it drastically) but i have hooded eyes, so doing that doesnt work as well as putting it on my waterline. Considering the way i use eyeliners, 10 bucks is not worth it i do like the applicator though.

on 7/10/2013 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This eyeliner is pretty good. But dont be fooled. You will have to reapply to get a full black opacity. And it does chip and crack, but more towards the inner eye tearduct. It is good for average days but not for long nights out or for formal things.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Average to good liquid eye liner. Nothing amazing, but not not at all! It lasts all day and it's a fairly deep black. However there are lots of better liquid eyeliners at the both the drugstore and department store.

on 5/13/2013 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. It glides on so smoothly, making application very easy especially for beginners. Love it! Will repurchase again when it's finished. The only issue though is that in between applying eyeliner for each eye, you will need to put the tip back into the bottle and shake it up b/c it's felt and it dries out, thus no ink will be left on it. Other than that its awesome

on 4/9/2013 1:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I wear glasses so I need an eyeliner that stands out - and this stuff does! To be fair, I've only tried 3 or 4 others, but this one is really great. It glides on smoothly, stays on all day, and its thin felt tip makes for the perfect cat eye. It comes off easily with water, but this also means that if your eyes get wet - from tears, rain, whatever - the eyeliner might smudge, but you'll find that with most eyeliners.
I really like the tube this comes in. The flat end makes it super easy to hold, which makes the application so much more simple. Just make sure you don't press too hard because the felt tip is flexible and absorbs a lot of product while inside the tube, so it could easily transfer too much eyeliner onto your eye if you don't have a light touch.
I will absolutely be buying this again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

So, it usually take a while for me to find an hg product. However, I think this might be one. I applied this about about 6:30 am. When I returned home about about 7:00 pm (a little over 12 hours later), the makeup hadn't budged. The package says this wears for 8
hours, but it wore for longer. That is a miracle, considering the fact that I have oily, hooded eyes.

Application was slightly tricky for me. I'm used to liners in a pot that you apply with a brush. I never use liquid liner. I thought the felt tip could have been a little stiffer for control. But I find my difficulties are more the result of my inexperience and not a flaw of the product .

So, if you want a dark liner that lasts, you found it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This eyeliner is really black and mat. The applicator is soft and it is not very hard to draw a thick line. The main problem I have with this product is that it simply doesn't hold. I put it on, and after a couple of hours, it simply disappears. It doesn't smudge, but it just falls off bit by bit. I'm glad that I didn't pay a whole lot for this product(as it's just a drug store product). I am very disappointed, and will not recommend it.