L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

Filtered by eye Color : Black
L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Loreal Lineur Intense Liner vs others (middle)L'oreal Lineur Intense, Etude House EyelinerL'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liqhttp://sarahmariebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

3.4

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 10/21/2018 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Yo sinceramente estaba buscando un buen delineador liquido que al aplicarlo no se corriera tan facilmente. Hay que esperar que seque bien y volver a aplicar, pero con mucho cuidado porque el mismo luego se corre y deja espacios en "blanco", pierdes mucho tiempo aplicandolo y ni se diga si quieres hacerte una pequena linea (cat eye) de gato hacia fuera y por mala suerte (como en mi caso) es practicamente imposible, no termina como se supone, una linea muy fina, dificil de marcar. Definitivamente perdi mi dinero, muy decepcionada del producto, esperaba algo mucho mejor, tal vez esa punta de "fieltro" que este deteriorando el producto o que sea demasiado "aguado" que se corre facilmente, no se si tengan algo mejor que este, pues de hecho queria uno resistente al sudor y no parecer un "Panda" en donde quiera que este y no me de cuenta.... HORRIBLE !! :(

on 11/6/2014 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favourite liquid eyeliner. The applicator gives you perfect control, and I get a beautiful, consistent winged eyeliner every time. Considering it isn't waterproof, it still lasts the entire day. My only problem with it is that it doesn't come in a waterproof formula. :(

on 8/27/2014 11:23:00 AM

This is my second liquid eyeliner and I love it! I'm kind of a beginner in using liquid eyeliners (was a bit skeptical with liquid eyeliners probably because of my bad experience with my first one so I stuck with gel and pencil eyeliners mostly). This eyeliner is easy to control and I can draw winged eyes look easily. It is quite smudge proof because I tried rubbing after 1 hour and it still stays intact. However, I read in other reviews that it may flake when you rub after 5 hours! So be careful! It is waterproof as well and comes off easily when I use bifesta makeup remover. I will probably look out for other brands for more comparison once I'm done with this (only 1.5ml so I believe it wil be gone in a jiffy).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite drugstore liquid liner. It is great for beginners and the line is so black. If you're not getting enough product on the brush you have to shake it and you'll hear the little ball knocking around in there. Definitely great for the price and is a better investment than higher end liners that perform the same. It doesn't smudge on me and I have oily lids. I also don't understand how this flakes on you guys? I've never encountered this problem, maybe you need to moisturize your lids? I do agree with people though, it does not dry mat, it has this really wet sheen to it, but you can add some dark shadow on top of it and it should be fine.

on 7/26/2013 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When i first got this, i knew that l'oreal was owned by lancome, so i had higher expectations for this product. I usually like to wear my eyeliner on my water line, and this is the worst eyeliner for that. It cracked within fifteen minutes after putting it on!! having said that, if i put it above my lash line, it stays fine, (but any bit of water will smear it drastically) but i have hooded eyes, so doing that doesnt work as well as putting it on my waterline. Considering the way i use eyeliners, 10 bucks is not worth it i do like the applicator though.

on 6/13/2013 2:52:00 PM

This eyeliner is okay. It applies great and is easy to use. It doesn't last all day. It cracks and flakes and comes off very easy.

on 5/13/2013 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. It glides on so smoothly, making application very easy especially for beginners. Love it! Will repurchase again when it's finished. The only issue though is that in between applying eyeliner for each eye, you will need to put the tip back into the bottle and shake it up b/c it's felt and it dries out, thus no ink will be left on it. Other than that its awesome

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This eyeliner is really black and mat. The applicator is soft and it is not very hard to draw a thick line. The main problem I have with this product is that it simply doesn't hold. I put it on, and after a couple of hours, it simply disappears. It doesn't smudge, but it just falls off bit by bit. I'm glad that I didn't pay a whole lot for this product(as it's just a drug store product). I am very disappointed, and will not recommend it.

on 9/25/2012 5:35:00 PM

This doesn't go on nearly as opaquely as I would like. While it goes on black, it really does look like I used a felt tip crayola marker - not a heavy, solid black but a sort of watery black. At least it was cheap - ?

on 3/12/2012 11:48:00 PM

I remember using felt tip liners years ago (back in high school), then I stopped. Switched to cream/gel liners... Thanks to raeview (one of my favourite youtube gurus) I decided to try this again! With that said, I'm LOVING this eyeliner! It's VERY black, easy to use (especially for cat eyes) & a good dupe for the Lancome's super expensive artliner. Does not smudge as well! Bought it for $9 + tax at the Superstore. Thinking of buying 2 for back up now.