L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Loreal Lineur Intense Liner vs others (middle)L'oreal Lineur Intense, Etude House EyelinerL'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liqhttp://sarahmariebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

3.6

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 1/23/2018 7:56:00 PM

I hoped for easy application and jet black wings but spent ages on getting a decent flip with this. I regretted buying it as from the first application ... Pro’s: - nice and decent case - last rather ok if you don’t touch it, sweat or walk through humidity Con’s: - impossible to draw a sharp wing - felt tip is wobbly, not firm, not bouncy and not precise - very hard to apply/correct on top of existing layer, it drags the underlying layer away - not heavily pigmented and rather dull looking - I can imagine the felt tip crumbling after a while - not water- or smudgeproof

on 2/21/2016 12:09:00 AM

It was impossible for me to draw a straight line with this! The liner also started smudging/cracking off after several hours. Back to the drawing board...

on 9/29/2015 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like the felt tip applicator, but I hate the formula of the actual product. It's thin and goes on transparent. If you try to layer it, the first layer breaks up and rubs off. It also fairly shiny.

I will say it has pretty good staying power and didn't cause eye irritation.

If you aren't looking for a super dramatic look then it's probably worth a try. If you're looking for rich, matte color I wouldn't recommend it.

And FYI - this is not a "marker" type liner. It's a liquid with a solid, flexible applicator tip that they are calling a felt tip. Just wanted to clarify that in case anyone was confused by the name.

This is my new HG liquid eyeliner.

My lashes naturally point up (I know, poor me), so using a felt tip is a must for me. Brush applicators get eyeliner all over my lashes, and it's just a mess. This one has a long, flexible brush, which allows me to get smooth lines every time. Sometimes if I do thicker wings, I have to dip it back into the well and shake it a bit to get more product, but that's really small price to pay with a product this great.

It's the staying power that I'm the most impressed with. I like non-waterproof because I like that I don't have to tug on my eyes to remove it. Yesterday, I went to the rally to honor the Chicago Blackhawks, the 2015 Stanley Cup Champions. I was wearing this eyeliner over Milani's eyeshadow primer and Wet n Wild's shadow in Brulee, with my liner in a pretty thick wing style. The rally was amazing, but getting in and getting out were a nightmare. I was standing in a complete gridlock, shoulder-to-shoulder, for over an hour each way. It was over 80 degrees with plenty of humidity, and I wasn't getting any air because I was shorter than all the men.

When I checked my makeup after finally getting to an air-conditioned building, I was shocked. No running, no smudging under the eyes, no flaking. It looked fresh-applied, even in those conditions. Yes!!!

on 3/15/2015 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using eyeliner for years. However this eyeliner makes me make so many mistakes that I cannot use it just by itself. I need to first use gel liner to outline it and then maybe use this for a more intense finish. But wow if i use this by itself it just goes everywhere.

on 11/6/2014 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favourite liquid eyeliner. The applicator gives you perfect control, and I get a beautiful, consistent winged eyeliner every time. Considering it isn't waterproof, it still lasts the entire day. My only problem with it is that it doesn't come in a waterproof formula. :(

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this product at Shoppers Drugmart for $6.99, on sale. Normally, I would buy L.A Colors liquid eyeliner, which is never more than $1.50, and what I LOVE about the LA Colors liquid liner is that it lasts forever. Well, maybe a year. And it is super easy to apply, and really black, etc. However, it's become super hard to find lately. So once I started running out of my LA liner, I went to Shoppers and picked up "Lineur Intense" in carbon black. I really wanted to like this product, but I've been so disappointed by other liners that I had few doubts. First off, the packaging is ridiculous. It's huge, considering it doesn't come with very much liquid liner.
It's such a waste of plastic, and tricks you into thinking you're getting a lot of eyeliner. Wrong, I've used it maybe six times and it's almost empty.
But what I really hated the most, is the felt tip. It's super stiff, doesn't glide easily, and basically just makes a huge mess. Also, if you don't let the first layer dry, and you go to re-apply to make it darker, the felt tip wipes it off. I could go on and on about why I will never buy this product but I think I've said enough. Huge disappointment.

on 4/25/2014 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

L'Oreal must really enjoy confusing the heck out of people with their liquid liners. I've seen these called "Line Intensifique" and "Lineur Intense" which is confusing (try googling pics). Perhaps it has to do with which country it's being marketed in... I used to use and love the "Lineur Intense" with the brush tip, but I guess I loved it so much that I eventually grew allergic to it. (*sobs*) Strangely, I CAN use the felt tip one with no problems and it is rather decent IMO. The longish felt tip does make it easier to make a sweeping motion across the eyelid and does make the "cat eye" easier to do. I find this dries fairly quickly and I love the deep dark black. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that you do have to keep dipping into the 'tube' to reload your 'wand', and the slightly rounded tip makes it harder to do those really uber precise lines, and these do run out a lot faster than the brush tip ones (which I know can last over a year if you let them... I know I've dated one before and had to toss it after *many* months - I won't admit just how many - just because I'd had it for so long and I felt guilty for how long I had it, and not because it was showing any signs of drying out. All the writing had worn off by the time it was chucked). I used that thing *every* day too...

So to review, I do find this to be a pretty good liner, especially if you like dark and dramatic. It's not THE best though IMO.

on 4/5/2014 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This would be perfect if it just lasted longer. It's easy to use and nicely pigmented but fades by the end of the day. Still it's better than most.

on 3/8/2014 1:16:00 PM

I got a hold of this thinking that since L'oreal is the parent company of Maybelline and this practically looks like my HG Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Liner, I thought this would perform with the same quality if not better. I was sorely mistaken. While the applicator is exactly the same, the product itself was surprisingly not very pigmented in comparison. This applied streaky, watered down, and grayish, and I would have to draw over it at least twice to get the intensity of black that I could get with one line of the Maybelline twin, sometimes resulting in a blotchy, thicker line than I wanted in the first place.

When I mess up with this eyeliner, it's not as forgiving as the Maybelline formula, which comes off in clean flakes with only water whereas the L'oreal one smears and smudges and leaves gray stains on my templates trying to wipe it off. I have to break out extra makeup remover to correct my mistakes. Despite being staining during my mistakes, this eyeliner doesn't last hardly as long as the Maybelline counterpart; I blame the lower pigmentation on top of my oily lids, but this liner fades so fast and barely lasts me half a work day.

I continued use of this eyeliner and am about to run out of product, but the only way I've really gotten use out of this is to use it to draw over cream/pencil liners and set all liners and intensify them. It's a pain to use on its own though, considering its pigmentation drawbacks.