L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

Filtered by hair type : Other
L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Loreal Lineur Intense Liner vs others (middle)L'oreal Lineur Intense, Etude House EyelinerL'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liqhttp://sarahmariebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 12/2/2014 9:05:00 AM

I bought the Carbon Black color and all I can say is WOW! I got this at Walmart. This is the best felt tip liner I have ever used. When I first pulled the applicator out of the tube, I looked at it from all angles, and wondered how this would work. I am very picky about using an applicator that will not pull the skin on my eyelids, and THIS IS IT! This felt tip liner is incredibly gentle and creates the perfect line. I was even able to create the perfect cat eye with such little effort. And the Carbon Black color is a deep black. And I have oily eyelids and this didn't smudge or come off during the day. I will definitely repurchase! A++

EDIT on 12/22/14: I loved this liner so much, that I also purchased it in Brown. It gives me the perfect winged or cat eye line ever. This brand of liner from L"Oreal has become my HG liner of all time! I hope they make this forever.

on 5/31/2014 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is a very easy to use, nice result, easy to remove eyeliner. You can draw thin or thick lines with ease. THe applicator is great .The cons are that this has a somewhat shiny finish to it, and it tends to flake and rub off easily if you touch it. Just don't touch it and it should last. I would prefer if it didn;t flake off though.

on 1/28/2014 9:42:00 PM

It's hard to find anything about this eyeliner that I'm not in love with. It's relatively cheap, applies smoothly, lasts all day, and I don't need to replace it for about 6 months. Granted that I don't use it every day but still. Then again I've never tried a more high end eyeliner, so maybe there are even better ones out there. But, what I don't know won't hurt me I guess haha ;)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite drugstore liquid liner. It is great for beginners and the line is so black. If you're not getting enough product on the brush you have to shake it and you'll hear the little ball knocking around in there. Definitely great for the price and is a better investment than higher end liners that perform the same. It doesn't smudge on me and I have oily lids. I also don't understand how this flakes on you guys? I've never encountered this problem, maybe you need to moisturize your lids? I do agree with people though, it does not dry mat, it has this really wet sheen to it, but you can add some dark shadow on top of it and it should be fine.

This was my go-to liquid eyeliner for about 5 years but sadly we had to part ways. This truly is a really good eyeliner, the felt tip makes application easy and it is very very black. After a while though I began to dislike the finish, it's not matte, it's very shiny looking , like it might still be wet. Also, sometimes it dries out on the skin & it begins to flake off, but you can just touch it up. I would recommend this product for someone looking for a non-matte liquid eyeliner

on 6/13/2013 2:52:00 PM

This eyeliner is okay. It applies great and is easy to use. It doesn't last all day. It cracks and flakes and comes off very easy.

Best. Liquid liner. Ever. I've tried liner pens, which work nicely, but dry out way too quickly for my liking. This one is your typical "inkwell" liner, but the brush is completely different from any other brush. It's a a felt-tip brush, and has just enough "give" so that you have control over the line you're drawing. And black? HOLY CATS! This eyeliner is the blackest I've come across. Lovely!

on 3/15/2013 10:38:00 AM

This product is very so-so. It's not the best liquid liner I've come across. The felt tip is too thick, the formula is quite runny and cracks throughout the day, the black is not very intense.

Overall I will not be repurchasing. It's a shame I have yet to find my H.G drugstore liner :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

CARBON BLACK IS NOT THE SAME FORMULA AS THE OTHER COLORS!! the carbon black color is much thicker and more prone to flaking off. But I love it b/c is truly is the perfect pitch black color liquid liner.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

So, it usually take a while for me to find an hg product. However, I think this might be one. I applied this about about 6:30 am. When I returned home about about 7:00 pm (a little over 12 hours later), the makeup hadn't budged. The package says this wears for 8
hours, but it wore for longer. That is a miracle, considering the fact that I have oily, hooded eyes.

Application was slightly tricky for me. I'm used to liners in a pot that you apply with a brush. I never use liquid liner. I thought the felt tip could have been a little stiffer for control. But I find my difficulties are more the result of my inexperience and not a flaw of the product .

So, if you want a dark liner that lasts, you found it.