L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
image 1image 2image 3image 4

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 3/6/2016 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I liked the eyeliner at first because it gave a gel look for a liquid eyeliner. However, it dried out really fast. I always closed the lid on tight and shook it before every use but it still managed to be come out dry or none of the product would appear period. The tip also became frail and basically fell off. The tip wasn't all that easy to apply wings too, there was no sharp edge to it. I went through a lot of eyeliner brands and this one did not live up to its hype.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Great drug store buy!! I will never pay more money for an eyeliner with this one out there. The pigment is great. You get a really nice line and it's easy to apply with the tip. In my opinion, the applicator is better then MAC.

They give you a lot of liner, lasts me a good while.

To Read all 513 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/21/2016 12:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It was impossible for me to draw a straight line with this! The liner also started smudging/cracking off after several hours. Back to the drawing board...

on 1/24/2016 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Best drug store liner I have ever tried. I work as a makeup artist so I try plenty. The felt tip makes the application easy for applying liner on top of my eyelid. It lasts a long time as well. It's a smooth tip so even my mom can use it at ease. The liner is well priced and when my wallet is tight and I don't want to go to Sephora...I buy this one right here that lasts as long as the more expensive brands.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best eyeliner ever! I used to use the maybelline master precise eyeliner pen, but one time I went to target and they were out of stock of the maybelline so I gave this one a try. I love it because it lasts all day, all year long, and I don't have to worry about it.

This burned the skin around my eyes a lot! It's incredibly watery so it takes longer than I'd like to dry. The stinging doesn't go away and it flakes off within seconds of application no matter how carefully you apply. The mouth of the bottle is so tight that even if you slowly wiggle the wand out, it pops out and the product splashes everywhere. Even after I cleaned up I found a huge black stain on my hands. I don't want to sound like a sourpuss so I will say that it is incredibly pigmented and black as black gets. It dries down to a semi matte finish and is very easy to wash off (not entirely a good thing) the application is not the easiest but it's definitely not difficult. I just can't get over the stinging and the messiness.

on 11/17/2015 5:32:00 AM

I find the felt too actually a lot easier to control than most wands you get with liquid eyeliner. I have this liner in the earthen rock brown shade, and while I don't love the color, I love the formula and applicator enough to say this is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used from a drugstore. Doesn't run or cake, still looks great by the end of the day. Love!

WORST EYELINER I EVER PURCHASED!! I bought the Carbon Black which was not black at all, but sort of like a metallic brown. Watery hardly any pigment, even after shaking the tube.
Put some on my hand, took forever to dry, and flaked right off without a trace when I rubbed it with my finger. Cannot believe that L'Oreal put such garbage on the market. Don't they test their products? I'm returning it asap.

on 9/29/2015 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like the felt tip applicator, but I hate the formula of the actual product. It's thin and goes on transparent. If you try to layer it, the first layer breaks up and rubs off. It also fairly shiny.

I will say it has pretty good staying power and didn't cause eye irritation.

If you aren't looking for a super dramatic look then it's probably worth a try. If you're looking for rich, matte color I wouldn't recommend it.

And FYI - this is not a "marker" type liner. It's a liquid with a solid, flexible applicator tip that they are calling a felt tip. Just wanted to clarify that in case anyone was confused by the name.

on 6/24/2015 2:18:00 AM

I'm not a huge fan of the felt tip, it's a bit hard to apply the product because the applicator is flimsy