L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Loreal Lineur Intense Liner vs others (middle)L'oreal Lineur Intense, Etude House EyelinerL'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liqhttp://sarahmariebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 1/23/2018 7:56:00 PM

I hoped for easy application and jet black wings but spent ages on getting a decent flip with this. I regretted buying it as from the first application ... Pro’s: - nice and decent case - last rather ok if you don’t touch it, sweat or walk through humidity Con’s: - impossible to draw a sharp wing - felt tip is wobbly, not firm, not bouncy and not precise - very hard to apply/correct on top of existing layer, it drags the underlying layer away - not heavily pigmented and rather dull looking - I can imagine the felt tip crumbling after a while - not water- or smudgeproof

on 11/7/2017 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This eyeliner is so great!! It has such great pigment. I haven’t turned back since I bought this!! I love it.

on 10/13/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this eyeliner so much! Not wet, super smooth application, tip pointy enough to do a pointed wing, and just beautiful. Lasts all day, doesn't flake, and doesn't irritate my eyes. I love it because it's the exact dupe of the Lancome artliner precision point but a LOT cheaper. Same formula, same felt tip brush, same packaging, and same results. It also comes off very easily too without a mess. Very clean application and very clean removal. Love love love! Definitely would purchase this again. I've been using it for YEARS. So glad I found it. I hope they never ever discontinue this.

on 12/12/2016 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

As someone who wears liquid eyeliner everyday, I've tried dozens of brands and the L'Oréal Lineur Intense is by far my favourite. I needed minimal application to get the right look and it would stay in place all day long.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just like the reviewer before me (feshykins) I too have been using this eyeliner since I was 16 and I'm now 28. This is an excellent liquid eyeliner. It's a very dark black, and the felt tip applicator makes application very easy. It doesn't flake and also doesn't run at the first sign of sweat, and if and when it does finally start to run, it's thin and not very pigmented when it meets water- it won't leave you with big black racoon eyes (the formula that I buy is not waterproof). I do like to try different things out, but that is the one major thing that sent me running back to this from a horrid competing company's liquid eyeliner- it ran very very easily, and then I had a very hard time trying to remove the black half moons underneath each eye. I'm so glad I wasn't out in public when that happened! I really appreciate that I never have to worry about this L'oreal eyeliner moving and making me look terrible. It's been my favorite for over a decade.

on 9/2/2016 9:21:00 PM

I have been using this since i was 16 and im 28 now, i try other liners once in a while to switch it up but always come back to this. It is very easy to use. I have no problem creating a wing, it is the quickest part of my makeup in the morning, very black, i have never had to go over my lines to darken them. Zero cracking or flaking. Even where my lid creases near the edge. The only time i have had issues is when it is starting to drying out then it can be streaky but it will last me a long time before that happens and all i have to do is shake it up a bit to get a dark line again.

to add to my review, make sure you shake the product well and you can hear the jiggly balls inside. of there's a consistency or payoff problem, this could be the solution.

on 3/6/2016 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I liked the eyeliner at first because it gave a gel look for a liquid eyeliner. However, it dried out really fast. I always closed the lid on tight and shook it before every use but it still managed to be come out dry or none of the product would appear period. The tip also became frail and basically fell off. The tip wasn't all that easy to apply wings too, there was no sharp edge to it. I went through a lot of eyeliner brands and this one did not live up to its hype.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Great drug store buy!! I will never pay more money for an eyeliner with this one out there. The pigment is great. You get a really nice line and it's easy to apply with the tip. In my opinion, the applicator is better then MAC.

They give you a lot of liner, lasts me a good while.

on 2/21/2016 12:09:00 AM

It was impossible for me to draw a straight line with this! The liner also started smudging/cracking off after several hours. Back to the drawing board...