L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Loreal Lineur Intense Liner vs others (middle)L'oreal Lineur Intense, Etude House EyelinerL'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liqhttp://sarahmariebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just like the reviewer before me (feshykins) I too have been using this eyeliner since I was 16 and I'm now 28. This is an excellent liquid eyeliner. It's a very dark black, and the felt tip applicator makes application very easy. It doesn't flake and also doesn't run at the first sign of sweat, and if and when it does finally start to run, it's thin and not very pigmented when it meets water- it won't leave you with big black racoon eyes (the formula that I buy is not waterproof). I do like to try different things out, but that is the one major thing that sent me running back to this from a horrid competing company's liquid eyeliner- it ran very very easily, and then I had a very hard time trying to remove the black half moons underneath each eye. I'm so glad I wasn't out in public when that happened! I really appreciate that I never have to worry about this L'oreal eyeliner moving and making me look terrible. It's been my favorite for over a decade.

on 9/2/2016 9:21:00 PM

I have been using this since i was 16 and im 28 now, i try other liners once in a while to switch it up but always come back to this. It is very easy to use. I have no problem creating a wing, it is the quickest part of my makeup in the morning, very black, i have never had to go over my lines to darken them. Zero cracking or flaking. Even where my lid creases near the edge. The only time i have had issues is when it is starting to drying out then it can be streaky but it will last me a long time before that happens and all i have to do is shake it up a bit to get a dark line again.

to add to my review, make sure you shake the product well and you can hear the jiggly balls inside. of there's a consistency or payoff problem, this could be the solution.

on 3/6/2016 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I liked the eyeliner at first because it gave a gel look for a liquid eyeliner. However, it dried out really fast. I always closed the lid on tight and shook it before every use but it still managed to be come out dry or none of the product would appear period. The tip also became frail and basically fell off. The tip wasn't all that easy to apply wings too, there was no sharp edge to it. I went through a lot of eyeliner brands and this one did not live up to its hype.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Great drug store buy!! I will never pay more money for an eyeliner with this one out there. The pigment is great. You get a really nice line and it's easy to apply with the tip. In my opinion, the applicator is better then MAC.

They give you a lot of liner, lasts me a good while.

on 2/21/2016 12:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It was impossible for me to draw a straight line with this! The liner also started smudging/cracking off after several hours. Back to the drawing board...

on 1/24/2016 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Best drug store liner I have ever tried. I work as a makeup artist so I try plenty. The felt tip makes the application easy for applying liner on top of my eyelid. It lasts a long time as well. It's a smooth tip so even my mom can use it at ease. The liner is well priced and when my wallet is tight and I don't want to go to Sephora...I buy this one right here that lasts as long as the more expensive brands.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best eyeliner ever! I used to use the maybelline master precise eyeliner pen, but one time I went to target and they were out of stock of the maybelline so I gave this one a try. I love it because it lasts all day, all year long, and I don't have to worry about it.

This burned the skin around my eyes a lot! It's incredibly watery so it takes longer than I'd like to dry. The stinging doesn't go away and it flakes off within seconds of application no matter how carefully you apply. The mouth of the bottle is so tight that even if you slowly wiggle the wand out, it pops out and the product splashes everywhere. Even after I cleaned up I found a huge black stain on my hands. I don't want to sound like a sourpuss so I will say that it is incredibly pigmented and black as black gets. It dries down to a semi matte finish and is very easy to wash off (not entirely a good thing) the application is not the easiest but it's definitely not difficult. I just can't get over the stinging and the messiness.

on 11/17/2015 5:32:00 AM

I find the felt too actually a lot easier to control than most wands you get with liquid eyeliner. I have this liner in the earthen rock brown shade, and while I don't love the color, I love the formula and applicator enough to say this is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used from a drugstore. Doesn't run or cake, still looks great by the end of the day. Love!