L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

Filtered by age: 30-35
L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Loreal Lineur Intense Liner vs others (middle)L'oreal Lineur Intense, Etude House EyelinerL'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liqhttp://sarahmariebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

3.5

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

to add to my review, make sure you shake the product well and you can hear the jiggly balls inside. of there's a consistency or payoff problem, this could be the solution.

on 2/21/2016 12:09:00 AM

It was impossible for me to draw a straight line with this! The liner also started smudging/cracking off after several hours. Back to the drawing board...

on 1/24/2016 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Best drug store liner I have ever tried. I work as a makeup artist so I try plenty. The felt tip makes the application easy for applying liner on top of my eyelid. It lasts a long time as well. It's a smooth tip so even my mom can use it at ease. The liner is well priced and when my wallet is tight and I don't want to go to Sephora...I buy this one right here that lasts as long as the more expensive brands.

on 9/29/2015 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like the felt tip applicator, but I hate the formula of the actual product. It's thin and goes on transparent. If you try to layer it, the first layer breaks up and rubs off. It also fairly shiny.

I will say it has pretty good staying power and didn't cause eye irritation.

If you aren't looking for a super dramatic look then it's probably worth a try. If you're looking for rich, matte color I wouldn't recommend it.

And FYI - this is not a "marker" type liner. It's a liquid with a solid, flexible applicator tip that they are calling a felt tip. Just wanted to clarify that in case anyone was confused by the name.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Felt tip is too flexible and hard to control but the formula is good and long wearing with little smudging.

on 3/31/2014 2:42:00 AM

I have been using this eyeliner on a daily basis for years and years. I have no idea what I would ever do if they discontinued it! The black is the blackest I have ever found in a drugstore liquid eyeliner. I have tried brush liquid eyeliners but find that the felt tip is so much easier, especially since I frequently wear a winged tip. Only negatives are that it is not waterproof (which is a positive when it comes to washing your face) and and every once and a while I get a bad liner where the formula is a bit wrong and watery and I have to apply a few times for the desired darkness.

on 12/30/2013 3:39:00 PM

Liquid eyeliner is the only product I have worn consistently over the years, and this is by far my favorite one. It's very black, stays on for ages, and is easy to apply in a thick or thin line. It also washes off cleanly with a little cleanser and water. I love it! For some reason the formula in the UK equivalent seems slightly different, so I stock up every time I go back to the US.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Would I repurchase this? Yes, about 1000x!! I use liquid liner almost everyday. I have yet to find something (even high end) that I like better than this. First and foremost is the pigmentation. This is super black. I also like that it's easy to work with. I used to shy away from liquid eyeliner because I never could get a clean straight line. The felt tip on this seems to follow the path of my eyelid perfectly even with multiple strokes. But it sets quickly with no smudging. It's so hard to describe, but when I am doing winged eyeliner, which took a long time to master, I found that this stuff makes it go easier and more quickly than anything else I have ever used. It seems to deposit the right amount of product onto the tip so that when you apply it, it applies evenly EVERY TIME. It lasts all day with out running or crackling throughout the day and when you want to take it off, it comes right off with no problems. I keep a backup of this in my makeup draw and it is just about the only liquid eyeliner that I will use. The only thing that I don't like about it sometimes, is that it tends to keep a somewhat glossy look even after it's dry. I change up my shadow looks quite often and that shine is not always a desired effect with every look. So I would prefer if that carbon black shade also came in a more matte finish. To combat this I will dab just a little black eyeshadow over top of it to dull the shine a bit and that's been working fine for me. I like how the handle of the applicator is large enough to hold securely, which seems to aid in the application process. It's just the right size for my hands, not too big and not too small. The felt tip is a little stiffer than some of the pen liners (like Maybelline Master Precise where it has almost a longer brush-like applicator even though it's not a brush) which I think gives more control. If you have ever been like me, and steered clear of liquid eyeliner in the past, I would give this a shot. I have had nothing but good luck with this.

on 10/10/2013 8:53:00 AM

This is my favorite black liquid eyeliner, by far. I put it on around 5:30 AM and it's still there when I get home from work at 6:00PM, and will still be there in the AM if I am too lazy to remove it before bed. I happen to LOVE the pen/felt tip applicator. This style has become my favorite over the years of using it. I think it's flexibility gives you the ability to apply the liner with a light hand, which I love. I like to have a thin delicate line at the inner eye, thicker at the top, and thin cat-eye line at the outer corner. This tip makes that easy to achieve. The color is rich/ thick. Yes, if you need more product, you re-insert the pen and give it a slight shake. That's fine with me, because I hate it when I get too much product to begin with. I have tried other liners, and always come back to this one.

on 8/16/2013 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I started using L'Oreal Lineur Intense with the felt tip back in 1999, when I was still in high school. The Carbon Black color didn't hit the market until a few years after that (it was "Black Mica" before), but ever since it hit the shelves, it's been my go-to, one-and-only, tried and true eyeliner.

I'm not a product junkie by nature. I'm always open to trying new things, but I always seem to fall back on a handful of favorite products. Of all the cosmetics items I have used and loved over the years, I've been true to this particular product the longest.

I love the way the felt tip makes it really easy for me to sweep the product along my upper lash line. I like how the long and narrow the flexible tip makes it easy for me to "dot" the product between my lower lashes, making them look fuller without the need for extra mascara. Back in my hardcore goth girl days, there was nothing better for drawing Death-inspired spirals or other eyeliner doodles on my face. This eyeliner makes it easy to do dramatic winged eyes a la Adele, Siouxsie-inspired cat eyes (with the very precisely defined inner corners), or simple, everyday precise-but-delicate definition.

I love the way this product is formulated, so that if I make a mistake, it wipes away easily if it hasn't dried yet, but once dry, this stuff has some serious stating power. I've worn it to sob-a-thon movie screenings, through fights with my best friends, and recently, while getting engaged, and through it all, this eyeliner has remained smudge proof and tear-proof, but I will admit that it doesn't do well for holding up during impromptu jumps in the pool. Yeah, that was an unfortunate look...

Sometimes this product will start to dry out a bit too soon, though. Instead of replacing it, I add one or two drops of saline solution to the bottle, shake vigorously, and voila! Its fluid enough again to use easily. My eye doctor approves of this, BTW, as long as you only do it once per the lifetime of the tube in question.

I've tried other liquid eyeliners, from Prestige to Shiseido to Kat Von D to Maybeline, and nothing has impressed me as much as L'Oreal's Lineur Intense. I'll probably still be using it when I'm 40.