L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

Filtered by age: 25-29
L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Loreal Lineur Intense Liner vs others (middle)L'oreal Lineur Intense, Etude House EyelinerL'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liqhttp://sarahmariebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

3.9

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 10/13/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this eyeliner so much! Not wet, super smooth application, tip pointy enough to do a pointed wing, and just beautiful. Lasts all day, doesn't flake, and doesn't irritate my eyes. I love it because it's the exact dupe of the Lancome artliner precision point but a LOT cheaper. Same formula, same felt tip brush, same packaging, and same results. It also comes off very easily too without a mess. Very clean application and very clean removal. Love love love! Definitely would purchase this again. I've been using it for YEARS. So glad I found it. I hope they never ever discontinue this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just like the reviewer before me (feshykins) I too have been using this eyeliner since I was 16 and I'm now 28. This is an excellent liquid eyeliner. It's a very dark black, and the felt tip applicator makes application very easy. It doesn't flake and also doesn't run at the first sign of sweat, and if and when it does finally start to run, it's thin and not very pigmented when it meets water- it won't leave you with big black racoon eyes (the formula that I buy is not waterproof). I do like to try different things out, but that is the one major thing that sent me running back to this from a horrid competing company's liquid eyeliner- it ran very very easily, and then I had a very hard time trying to remove the black half moons underneath each eye. I'm so glad I wasn't out in public when that happened! I really appreciate that I never have to worry about this L'oreal eyeliner moving and making me look terrible. It's been my favorite for over a decade.

on 9/2/2016 9:21:00 PM

I have been using this since i was 16 and im 28 now, i try other liners once in a while to switch it up but always come back to this. It is very easy to use. I have no problem creating a wing, it is the quickest part of my makeup in the morning, very black, i have never had to go over my lines to darken them. Zero cracking or flaking. Even where my lid creases near the edge. The only time i have had issues is when it is starting to drying out then it can be streaky but it will last me a long time before that happens and all i have to do is shake it up a bit to get a dark line again.

This is my new HG liquid eyeliner.

My lashes naturally point up (I know, poor me), so using a felt tip is a must for me. Brush applicators get eyeliner all over my lashes, and it's just a mess. This one has a long, flexible brush, which allows me to get smooth lines every time. Sometimes if I do thicker wings, I have to dip it back into the well and shake it a bit to get more product, but that's really small price to pay with a product this great.

It's the staying power that I'm the most impressed with. I like non-waterproof because I like that I don't have to tug on my eyes to remove it. Yesterday, I went to the rally to honor the Chicago Blackhawks, the 2015 Stanley Cup Champions. I was wearing this eyeliner over Milani's eyeshadow primer and Wet n Wild's shadow in Brulee, with my liner in a pretty thick wing style. The rally was amazing, but getting in and getting out were a nightmare. I was standing in a complete gridlock, shoulder-to-shoulder, for over an hour each way. It was over 80 degrees with plenty of humidity, and I wasn't getting any air because I was shorter than all the men.

When I checked my makeup after finally getting to an air-conditioned building, I was shocked. No running, no smudging under the eyes, no flaking. It looked fresh-applied, even in those conditions. Yes!!!

on 3/8/2014 1:16:00 PM

I got a hold of this thinking that since L'oreal is the parent company of Maybelline and this practically looks like my HG Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Liner, I thought this would perform with the same quality if not better. I was sorely mistaken. While the applicator is exactly the same, the product itself was surprisingly not very pigmented in comparison. This applied streaky, watered down, and grayish, and I would have to draw over it at least twice to get the intensity of black that I could get with one line of the Maybelline twin, sometimes resulting in a blotchy, thicker line than I wanted in the first place.

When I mess up with this eyeliner, it's not as forgiving as the Maybelline formula, which comes off in clean flakes with only water whereas the L'oreal one smears and smudges and leaves gray stains on my templates trying to wipe it off. I have to break out extra makeup remover to correct my mistakes. Despite being staining during my mistakes, this eyeliner doesn't last hardly as long as the Maybelline counterpart; I blame the lower pigmentation on top of my oily lids, but this liner fades so fast and barely lasts me half a work day.

I continued use of this eyeliner and am about to run out of product, but the only way I've really gotten use out of this is to use it to draw over cream/pencil liners and set all liners and intensify them. It's a pain to use on its own though, considering its pigmentation drawbacks.

on 2/18/2014 11:09:00 PM

This liner was just not a good match for me. It seemed as if the tip didn't hold alot of pigment on it and I had to keep dipping back into the liquid more than usual. I also felt that the tip didn't glide as smoothly as I was expecting. Disappointed due to all the rave reviews of this product.

on 12/13/2013 2:44:00 PM

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I have been always straying away trying to see if I can find an even better one. (which I don't know why as this one is awesome!)... and I always end up going back to this one.

The felt tip is long so it makes drawing the line easy and has good control (unlike other brushes). I find this one the best and it is sooo dark. Love!

on 12/4/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily skin, & always use primer, at first this eyeliner looks AMAZING! & is super easy to apply! But after a few hours I look like a racoon with black eyeshadow. It smears & does not stay in place. Was disappointed. Maybe this will work better for someone with dry skin.

on 12/3/2013 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this eyeliner, but not enough to buy it again. It goes on smooth, but its really thin. I don't want to be trying to put on my eyeliner for 10 min! I have to go over it 2-3 times and fill in spots where it thins out. It does have awesome staying power! It hasn't flaked on me yet and I wear it all day.

on 8/31/2013 5:49:00 PM

I bought this when exchanging the PF eye booster liner marker, because I thought it was another pen marker. It's not. Felt tip, yes, but marker no. It's an elongated felt tip applicator that tapers toward the end.

However, despite my initial disappointment with the applicator, I was able to do a good wing with this. It went on smoothly, got close to the edge of the eyelid and made a nice medium-thick line. Not too skinny/harsh, not to bold/rockabilly.
The formula was great - deep pigmentation and ultra black. It's not totally dull/matte either and also lasted really well. Once it dried, which was fairly quickly, it didn't smudge or smear at all. I even jumped in the pool for a late night swim with this on and only the wing smeared a little.

After about a week of use though, I found that the felt tip applicator was already starting to get worn and become less smooth, so the lines were not as smooth. Also, the liner started to dry out noticeably! Frustrating! Where when I first could do one whole eyelid with one dip, it would take two or three and the pigmentation wasn't as dark, so I was having to go over lines (which is always a recipe for mistake with liquid). I never really found the right way to use the weird elongated tapered tip, either. It felt like this thing had been used for a month a week into it; totally disappointing. I threw it away and went back to the store for an ACTUAL pen this time!