MAC Mineralize Blush - Love Joy

MAC Mineralize Blush - Love Joy
Mineralize Blush - Love JoyMineralize Blush - Love JoyMineralize Blush - Love JoyMineralize Blush - Love Joy

4.6

TALC, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL ETHYLHEXAONATE/STEARATE/ADIPATE, OCTYLDODECYL,STEAROYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXAONATE, ISOHEXADECANE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, MAGNESIUM ALUMINIUM SILICATE, POLYSORTBATE 80, SORBITAN STEARATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYLETHANOL [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985)]

on 1/2/2018 6:10:00 PM

I'm N25, very neutral, and didn't think this would look that good on me, especially because Milani's Luminouso is so similar, and I don't care for it on me.. My hair is a little darker now than normal, and maybe that's why it looks nice. I love MAC's mineralize blushes and have several. This shade has warmth and sheen all in one, and I prefer to use it minus bronzer and cheek highlight, as for me it's an all in one type of product.. A little contour goes well with this blush. Definitely recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This blush was recommended to me by a MAC artist in Madrid, who had made up the singer Adele in the past. It's not a blush I'd have chosen for myself and I'm glad I took his advice. It's a beautiful dark peachy coral colour that isn't too strong or garish on the cheeks. It has a lovely sheen but not blinding like a highlighter or glittery. I love how it blends and applies and I've had it ages, yet barely made a dent in the dome shape. I'm going to have this product for years!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

This is hands down the best blush on me in general! I honestly don't feel like I need any other blush when I have this. It has a little bit of red, pink, brown, small reflexes of gold that ties in with just about any makeup look, bold or subtle. It is really one of kind. I keep trying to convince myself I need to another blush in my stash but when I compare this to other blushes on my skin from mac, there is no comparison. It just has the beautiful combination of color and glow that is nice. I've compared it to sweet as cocoa on my skin which my sister owns, and I notice that love joy blends more seamless into the skin, looks almost like mineral powder, and has just the right hint of color to my skin that sweet as cocoa cannot give me. Not discounting sweet as cocoa, but it does not look nearly as good on me as it does on her. It is a good buy as it will last forever.

on 2/11/2017 10:08:00 AM

Let's start saying the mineralize blushes are probably my favourite formula in the whole mac bunch.
Terrific pigmentation,extremely blendable,they give a glowy complection thanks to the shimmer pearls in it but doesn't underline any texture on my cheekbones...i mean the list goes on and on and it only gets better!
I'm a NW 20/25 and even if i'm quite pale i can't stop using it.
When i bought this the lady at the counter was kind of worried but i like to play with make up and i find this terracotta shade is perfect for a lazy make up day in winter.
It layers easily so no clown cheeks and not muddy at all
You'll find its soulmate is a big duo fiber brush.

on 6/28/2016 6:02:00 AM

Best product, so beautiful on indian/tan skin

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I received this as a gift from a friend after lusting after it for decades lol but refused to cough out the £24 required to be a proud owner hehe!

I like this blush A LOT! Super pigmented and the colour is super pretty too. I actually use this as a soft highlighter on its own or mix with SLEEK Sahara blush for that sculptured look. Product isn't as long-lasting on me and after about 6 hours or so I struggle to notice it on my skin so a reapplication is always necessary and as such, I travel with this in my handbag. This is travel friendly and packaging is steady.....don't know how many times I have dropped mine and has remained intact. I like this blush because it's multi-use and colour suits most people.....well, I think it does anyway.

I've already mentioned that this is a bit overpriced but definitely worth every penny paid for. Product also lasts a very long time. I had mine for a year before a 'friend' stole it......and I know product is still there 8 months on because they are glowing from my blush hehe

I would highly recommend and would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

FAVE BLUSH OF ALL TIME

I like to inspect my makeup in direct sunlight to get a true view...oh my jeezuz after i swatched this on my hand using my finger all I could see is freaking glitter dust!!!! BUT on my cheeks applied with a fluffy brush some how the glitter is NOT noticeable at all. What you get is a nice soft sheen, a built in highlighter with this blush. Love joy lasts all day unlike Peaches which lasts about 2hrs on me. This is a nice brownish rose on me that looks very natural. The guy at MAC applied this on me and I asked him to ring me up without hesitation...it's that pretty! Looking at this in the pan I never would have guessed that this was the color he had used because it looks ugly and boring in the pan.
Will be purchasing more mineralized blushes! I have several of their regular blushes..but the mineralized ones are the best.
I had to drop from 5 to 3 lippies because while I love the finish and healthy glow that it gives my cheeks, it pulls way too (terra cotta) red regardless of how little or lightly I apply it.

on 5/25/2015 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This color looks AMAZING on my skin tone. It brings life to my face (you know how some blushes just sit there on your face without adding or taking away? not this one). It applies medium pigmented, which is great because you dont have to be crazy careful to not look like a clown.

The shade looks like a natural flush on me, but a tad more colorful. Its like a brown berry tone? On the pan it looks like nothing. But on the face? O-m-g staple blush. Im around NC 42-43 on Mac, a bit lighter than MUFE 173. It also doesn't break me out! So happy with it. The only con is that it has a bit of glitter. Thankfully its barely noticeable, and in no way out-weights this amazing shade.

on 8/25/2014 2:01:00 AM

this is probably my most favorite blush! many people reccomended warm soul but somehow i prefer this - it is very pigmented, yet never looks fake and just gives a soft glow that warms our face! love it and would definitely repurchase - highly reccomend. i think it would look good on any skin shade and type - i use MUFE HD 120 and it looks amazing <3