Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow - Brown Stone

Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow - Brown Stone

4.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This e/s is a great everyday taupe color - a real workhorse. It leans cool, to me, with a bit of a silvery cast. The perfect brown/grey metallic combo with a bit of shimmer. There is no shimmer fallout at all - perfectly work appropriate. I will definitely hit pan on this color.

on 10/4/2009 10:42:00 AM

I wasn't sure about this color when I first bought it. As soon as I put it onthough I fell in love with it!!! It is a beautiful color!!! Love it!!!

on 12/21/2008 7:19:00 AM

Like many others, I also received this as a sample a few months ago. I absolutely love it and will purchase when the sample runs out. It's a gorgeous gray/brown that's soft and smoky. Works well with Banana and shimmer wash Champagne.

on 10/18/2008 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this as a sample from BB and love it! Will most likely invest in the full-sized, and, Bobbi... you better NOT discontinue this one! :o)

I love this silvered-brown eyeshadow in the crease with BB Banana e/s on the lids; or, on the outer thirds of my lids with a silver highlighter (MAC Silver Fog Pigment) on the inner thirds of the lids. So versatile and so very pretty! My only query would be why this eyeshadow is considered "metallic," because this one is not overly frosty, shiny, or metallic at all- at least not on MY lids! I think it would be even more fantastic if it were more metallic... but still, I love it just the way it is, too! continued >>