KORRES Natural Products Rice & Olive Oil Compact

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

on 9/20/2008 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this powder!! I have searched far and wide for a great powder for my DRRRRYYY skin and this is it, my search is over. (MAC dried me out, i hated the chanel, it made my skin flake, etc).
I am a light-medium Latina woman with dark brown hair and dry skin not prone to acne or blemishes. i absolutely love the velvety texture of this powder, it is the silkiest smoothest powder. the color is matched perfectly, it has soft yellow undertones in it.

i sure wish the packaging was a little fancier. it does have a clean feel to it, as it is white and square. i am glad to have found this line at Sephora, I will most likely purchase other items in the line.

on 8/13/2008 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a really great product, I tend to have dry skin and most powders (apart from Sue Devitt's loose powder) tend to dry my skin out more...but this, is just soo smooth and velvety. I have it in 31N which has yellow undertones and suits me nicely. I haven't had any wierd reactions to it either. It evens out my complexion and lasts a fair amount out time. Also, it contains 16g of product which is a lot more than usual pressed powders. I brought mine for 15 pounds from a seller in Greece. Great product for dry-normal skin!