KORRES Natural Products Rice & Olive Oil Compact

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

4.3

on 2/24/2010 5:51:00 PM

Lovely powder, strange smell of olive oil but tolerable. Able to build coverage, did not dry my skin at all, no flakage. Looked very natural! Love it. Got it cheap on ebay, only 4 pounds. normally 16 pounds.

on 1/25/2009 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

i use korres products for years and years now, but this is the first time that i tried their "colour" range. For reference i have sensitive, dry, light to medium skin with neutral undertones, and lately my foundation broke me out like hell, so i decided to try something less artificial instead of it.
i use with body shop mineral foundation brush and the result is just amazing. No break outs or whatsoever. amazing product:)))
update: dried my skin out... flakes everywhere.. i stopped using it for a while and my skin improved... not at amazing one...

on 9/20/2008 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this powder!! I have searched far and wide for a great powder for my DRRRRYYY skin and this is it, my search is over. (MAC dried me out, i hated the chanel, it made my skin flake, etc).
I am a light-medium Latina woman with dark brown hair and dry skin not prone to acne or blemishes. i absolutely love the velvety texture of this powder, it is the silkiest smoothest powder. the color is matched perfectly, it has soft yellow undertones in it.

i sure wish the packaging was a little fancier. it does have a clean feel to it, as it is white and square. i am glad to have found this line at Sephora, I will most likely purchase other items in the line.

on 8/13/2008 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a really great product, I tend to have dry skin and most powders (apart from Sue Devitt's loose powder) tend to dry my skin out more...but this, is just soo smooth and velvety. I have it in 31N which has yellow undertones and suits me nicely. I haven't had any wierd reactions to it either. It evens out my complexion and lasts a fair amount out time. Also, it contains 16g of product which is a lot more than usual pressed powders. I brought mine for 15 pounds from a seller in Greece. Great product for dry-normal skin!