KORRES Natural Products Rice & Olive Oil Compact

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.5

on 6/21/2013 8:37:00 AM

It was my favorite powder for winter when my skin started to be drier. Whenever I had dry patches on my nose or forehead after applying foundation, this powder moisturized these areas and after few minutes my skin looked much better. Actually, I was really surprised as usually all the powders are a little bit drying.
I noticed that Korres includes olive oil and rice starch in some of their powdery products, like for example in a botanically coated blush as well, and I believe it makes the texture of their powdery products sort of a bit creamy and velvety.
In spite I have the color that is a bit dark for my skin in winter (41N), it is so sheer that it looks ok.
I also liked the sponge, it differs from other sponges that usually go with powders, it is very thin, soft, velvety from one side and leather like from another.

on 2/24/2010 5:51:00 PM

Lovely powder, strange smell of olive oil but tolerable. Able to build coverage, did not dry my skin at all, no flakage. Looked very natural! Love it. Got it cheap on ebay, only 4 pounds. normally 16 pounds.