KORRES Natural Products Rice & Olive Oil Compact

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.0

on 6/21/2013 8:37:00 AM

It was my favorite powder for winter when my skin started to be drier. Whenever I had dry patches on my nose or forehead after applying foundation, this powder moisturized these areas and after few minutes my skin looked much better. Actually, I was really surprised as usually all the powders are a little bit drying.
I noticed that Korres includes olive oil and rice starch in some of their powdery products, like for example in a botanically coated blush as well, and I believe it makes the texture of their powdery products sort of a bit creamy and velvety.
In spite I have the color that is a bit dark for my skin in winter (41N), it is so sheer that it looks ok.
I also liked the sponge, it differs from other sponges that usually go with powders, it is very thin, soft, velvety from one side and leather like from another.

on 8/22/2012 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Bought this on sale for $3. I bought a few shades too dark though, so the powder gives my face a nice orange colour... If smells strange, and it doesn't control shine or oil at all. I will not repurchase, but for 3 bucks it's fine for doing other people's (with darker skin) makeup!