Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion #3

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion #3

4.3

Sorry to completely disagree with another reviewer who rebukes users for not fully understanding this product. This product obviously IS available in the UK, otherwise I (and other British users) wouldn't have been using it for years. And it was never originally aimed at the Asian market, just at those with oily or combination skin. Finally, it certainly DOES need to be used with a moisturiser as any moisturising benefits are not enough on its own for most users. Most Clinique customers are sophisticated enough to know that this is a toner and mild exfoliating product but whether they can get used to the strength of this product is mainly down to time, patience and persistence. I stopped using this for a while and on returning to it was surprised at how strong it is - I thought I'd bought paint stripper in error when I first opened the bottle! But after a week of use my skin showed how great this product is in terms of reducing oiliness and improving the skin's texture. I don't care that it contains alcohol - most conventional toners do; I just need it to work for me and thankfully it does! Good value too, as a huge 400ml bottle lasts me at least 9 months used once a day.

This is the only toner that actually delivers results. My skin is clearer with this then without, it is a neccessary step in clear, bright, smooth skin. I used it awhile back and due to the $$ went without it for awhile. I just used some last night and my skin looks brighter and cleaner this morning. My pores look smaller. The SA was very careful to remind me not to "scrub" with this, just put it on a cotton ball and wipe lightly over the face. That's all it takes and my pores are much happier this morning. :)

UPDATE 10/30/2013 I stopped using this for awhile (why o why do I do that??) No other toner ever cleaned my skin so well..I mean it goes in and doesn't just remove any traces of make up leftover from my cleanser but it goes down deep and removes dead skin cells too.
My skin feels so clean and fresh afterwards. This is a keeper! Glad to be using it again.

on 6/20/2012 3:05:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

to be honest i was supposed to get #2 because i DONT have an oily face. but before i used it, i thought that it would balance out my thick impress emulsion and sunscreen.
so i used it today and my face isnt so oily like its used to be.
love it, only need 4 drops :D

on 3/14/2011 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Damn typical 'Clinique breakout again' This is not a good toner. This does sink into my skin well and felt nice and refreshing on my skin in summer. But after 2 days my skin was soooooo oily and break outs everywhere. My skin is NEVER oily and this seemed to encourage more oil production which makes me think my skin was dried out from this product. Yet again let down by Clinique!! I still LOVe their Dramatically Different Gel in summer its a staple but thats it. I've tried soo many other products from them but nope, none have worked.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Great product! All the clarifying lotions are actually exfoliators allowing your serum/moisturizer penetrate deeper in the skin, easier! Fantastic. May have a slight tingling feeling which is the exfoliation. LOVE THIS!

on 3/31/2010 5:34:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

PERFECT, the best Clarifying of Clinique that i have used. I loved Clarifying lotion #3 (green cap) but sometimes when the weather got cooler, it dried my cheeks a bit. I was skeptical about toners which contains moisturize factor, Im afraid it would leave some sticky, greasy, n clogs pores. I was wrong!! With this Clarifying moisture #3, those horrible things never happens. I wonder why didnt I think of this sooner?! This toner do all the best of clarifying without harsh skin nor drying, n moisture skin so gently without any shiny or greasy appear. My skin after applying it is fresh, comfortable, incredibly soft and even like baby skin. How amazing a Clinique toner can be! Any toners that I ve use, even some premium brands as Estee lauder or Lancome are rubbish compare with this. And I love the package too, I like the bottle with silver cap, the bottles is clearly pink , the color comes from the package, the water inside is clear, no color or alcohol added, Thats a big plus. Now I found my HG toner, Will keep using this for the rest of my life. So happy :-D