CLINIQUE Clarifying Moisture Lotion #3

CLINIQUE Clarifying Moisture Lotion #3

3.0

on 3/14/2011 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Damn typical 'Clinique breakout again' This is not a good toner. This does sink into my skin well and felt nice and refreshing on my skin in summer. But after 2 days my skin was soooooo oily and break outs everywhere. My skin is NEVER oily and this seemed to encourage more oil production which makes me think my skin was dried out from this product. Yet again let down by Clinique!! I still LOVe their Dramatically Different Gel in summer its a staple but thats it. I've tried soo many other products from them but nope, none have worked.

on 3/31/2010 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought Clinique's whole 3-step skincare in number 3# except for the toner which I got the Clarifying MOISTURE Lotion #2 mid-june last year. The CML really works wonders for my skin. It sort of cleans it, makes it look more radiant and my skin just looks so much smoother that everyone has complimented me on it! Which is quite a feat I tell you since I have major scarring from acne during my teen years and it must take a huge difference for my family and friends to notice the changes and compliment me on my skin.

I've been using it religiously since I got it, so the whole set has pretty much run out and I just recently went out to buy a new set, but me being such an airhead, I got the wrong bottled toner 2# (I got the Clarifying Lotion 2# instead) and let me tell you, that thing broke me out so badly that I just stopped using that one after just one week and gave it to my mom. And I even bought the jumbo sized bottle of that crap! It was totally a waste of my money.

So if anything, definitely invest in the CML. It doesn't matter which skin type you are, just pick the CML for you. It'll help.