Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion #3

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion #3

3.5

This is the only toner that actually delivers results. My skin is clearer with this then without, it is a neccessary step in clear, bright, smooth skin. I used it awhile back and due to the $$ went without it for awhile. I just used some last night and my skin looks brighter and cleaner this morning. My pores look smaller. The SA was very careful to remind me not to "scrub" with this, just put it on a cotton ball and wipe lightly over the face. That's all it takes and my pores are much happier this morning. :)

UPDATE 10/30/2013 I stopped using this for awhile (why o why do I do that??) No other toner ever cleaned my skin so well..I mean it goes in and doesn't just remove any traces of make up leftover from my cleanser but it goes down deep and removes dead skin cells too.
My skin feels so clean and fresh afterwards. This is a keeper! Glad to be using it again.

on 6/20/2012 3:05:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

to be honest i was supposed to get #2 because i DONT have an oily face. but before i used it, i thought that it would balance out my thick impress emulsion and sunscreen.
so i used it today and my face isnt so oily like its used to be.
love it, only need 4 drops :D

on 3/14/2011 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Damn typical 'Clinique breakout again' This is not a good toner. This does sink into my skin well and felt nice and refreshing on my skin in summer. But after 2 days my skin was soooooo oily and break outs everywhere. My skin is NEVER oily and this seemed to encourage more oil production which makes me think my skin was dried out from this product. Yet again let down by Clinique!! I still LOVe their Dramatically Different Gel in summer its a staple but thats it. I've tried soo many other products from them but nope, none have worked.

on 7/21/2009 1:22:00 AM

I also find it hard to believe that there aren't more reviews on this product. There are so many negative reviews on cliniques clarifying lotions because the regular one is alcoholic and can be harsh on the skin. It just seems that noone realises that there is a non-alcoholic version. I was classified as skin type 2 and I have tried the alcoholic version (with the green cap) but I wasn't a fan of the alcohol content. I find that because the clarifying moisture lotion is a lot tamer my skin didn't feel as clean afterwards, which is why I have opted for the type 3 version even though I was classified type 2. It just feels a little bit stronger and it feels like it does a better job. I don't mind the alcoholic version - but I really believe that step 2 of the 3 step program is really something that you need to tailor yourself. Don't just trust clinique to get it right. Get a tester first and ask for the sample bottles so that you can try a few types. I tried type 2 and type 3 alcholic and non-alcoholic. Only you can feel how it affects you and the effects are dramatically different. I believe that this is the most important thing to do before you buy and before you judge!! I found that even with the harshness of the alcoholic step 2, your skin does become accustomed to it after a while and a few days without it and your skin will feel really dirty and oily. Your skin should never be dependent on the product you use.The best thing about the moisture lotion is that it doesn't do this to your skin - it just lightly exfoliates it without dramatically changing the pH of your skin. The one thing I do not like about this product is that it has cheaper packaging and a smaller hole at the top for product to come out of. As I said before, this step is a difficult one to get right, and for that reason it is hard to judge whether it will be good for your skin, but once you do get it right you won't regret buying it.