Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion #3

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion #3

3.0

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Loved this product the first few days,it really felt like it cleansed my skin very well... after a few fays i started noticing my skin breaking out, my chin, cheeks... terrible!!!

on 3/31/2010 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought Clinique's whole 3-step skincare in number 3# except for the toner which I got the Clarifying MOISTURE Lotion #2 mid-june last year. The CML really works wonders for my skin. It sort of cleans it, makes it look more radiant and my skin just looks so much smoother that everyone has complimented me on it! Which is quite a feat I tell you since I have major scarring from acne during my teen years and it must take a huge difference for my family and friends to notice the changes and compliment me on my skin.

I've been using it religiously since I got it, so the whole set has pretty much run out and I just recently went out to buy a new set, but me being such an airhead, I got the wrong bottled toner 2# (I got the Clarifying Lotion 2# instead) and let me tell you, that thing broke me out so badly that I just stopped using that one after just one week and gave it to my mom. And I even bought the jumbo sized bottle of that crap! It was totally a waste of my money.

So if anything, definitely invest in the CML. It doesn't matter which skin type you are, just pick the CML for you. It'll help.