Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion #3

Filtered by age: 25-29
Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion #3

3.7

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Loved this product the first few days,it really felt like it cleansed my skin very well... after a few fays i started noticing my skin breaking out, my chin, cheeks... terrible!!!

on 3/31/2010 5:34:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

PERFECT, the best Clarifying of Clinique that i have used. I loved Clarifying lotion #3 (green cap) but sometimes when the weather got cooler, it dried my cheeks a bit. I was skeptical about toners which contains moisturize factor, Im afraid it would leave some sticky, greasy, n clogs pores. I was wrong!! With this Clarifying moisture #3, those horrible things never happens. I wonder why didnt I think of this sooner?! This toner do all the best of clarifying without harsh skin nor drying, n moisture skin so gently without any shiny or greasy appear. My skin after applying it is fresh, comfortable, incredibly soft and even like baby skin. How amazing a Clinique toner can be! Any toners that I ve use, even some premium brands as Estee lauder or Lancome are rubbish compare with this. And I love the package too, I like the bottle with silver cap, the bottles is clearly pink , the color comes from the package, the water inside is clear, no color or alcohol added, Thats a big plus. Now I found my HG toner, Will keep using this for the rest of my life. So happy :-D

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Again, people using products without fully understanding them. This product exfoliates but does so gently as it has less salycilic acid that the standard 2nd step toners. Also, this product is not available in all countries. We do not sell it here in the UK for example. 3rdly, the reason that this is moisturising is because it contains hyaluronic acid which smooths and plumps the skin. This product can actually cause breakouts in some people if used along with a moisturiser because its so smoothing. If wearing this i'd just skip moisturiser and use an eye cream. This product was originally marketed at Asian women as they use a lot of skin soothing and moisturising toners but its catching on quick. I personally adore this product as it gives make-up a beautiful dewy look and seems to hold it in place better than a moisturiser.