CLINIQUE Clarifying Moisture Lotion #3

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
CLINIQUE Clarifying Moisture Lotion #3

Sorry to completely disagree with another reviewer who rebukes users for not fully understanding this product. This product obviously IS available in the UK, otherwise I (and other British users) wouldn't have been using it for years. And it was never originally aimed at the Asian market, just at those with oily or combination skin. Finally, it certainly DOES need to be used with a moisturiser as any moisturising benefits are not enough on its own for most users. Most Clinique customers are sophisticated enough to know that this is a toner and mild exfoliating product but whether they can get used to the strength of this product is mainly down to time, patience and persistence. I stopped using this for a while and on returning to it was surprised at how strong it is - I thought I'd bought paint stripper in error when I first opened the bottle! But after a week of use my skin showed how great this product is in terms of reducing oiliness and improving the skin's texture. I don't care that it contains alcohol - most conventional toners do; I just need it to work for me and thankfully it does! Good value too, as a huge 400ml bottle lasts me at least 9 months used once a day.

on 6/20/2012 3:05:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

to be honest i was supposed to get #2 because i DONT have an oily face. but before i used it, i thought that it would balance out my thick impress emulsion and sunscreen.
so i used it today and my face isnt so oily like its used to be.
love it, only need 4 drops :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Great product! All the clarifying lotions are actually exfoliators allowing your serum/moisturizer penetrate deeper in the skin, easier! Fantastic. May have a slight tingling feeling which is the exfoliation. LOVE THIS!