3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

this is a decent lipbalm. it does moisturize my lips and make them feel and look soft. does take a little bit to dry down and does make my lips feel a little oily until it dries but thats likely from the spf in it. very easy to use, cheap and is very easy to find in my area but im not the biggest fan of the smell. it has a minty smell but not a sweet mint which i like better. it smells like the mints at my grandmas place and the minty gums that i hate. not my favourite scent and it isnt the best or the worst product ive tried. i prefer Eos or another brand that i cant remember the name of at the moment. it does do the job and is decent but it wouldnt be my first choice just because i dont like the smell and its just average to me because i have tried a lot of lip balms. it just doesnt wow me enough

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

9 months ago

My lips are never sensitive but after using this for several weeks habitually my lips are now burning, peeling, and bleeding . I cant eat anything because of the pain ill never buy this again. If i wanted dryed lips then why would i buy this? Get carmex instead

SkinCombination, Medium

1.0

a year ago

I swear every time I buy it I hope for a better outcome, but every time it just dries out my lips and it’s really uncomfortable. This is probably the last time I’ll buy it.

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

a year ago

My new favorite lip balm for day! It's so hard for me to find an adequate lip balm since most irritate or flake up my lips. I use Hurraw lip balm as my general, jack of all trades balm but was looking for something with SPF since my lips do react to sun. This fit the bill. It hydrates and leaves my lips looking soft and plump. Heck it makes them more pouty and plump without stinging or leaving strange texture. I like it. I am pleasantly surprised.

About reviewer (198 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

a year ago

I'm insanely picky about lip balms. I like the occlusive, emollient type balms that really coat my lips and seal in moisture. I can't really stand the oily types. This balm isn't exactly oily, it's a bit waxy but definitely thin-feeling. I didn't notice any magical benefits from the CoQ10 either. Scent is alright - a bit minty and citrusy? I'd pass on this one.

About reviewer (444 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

This is a great lip balm, hydrates my lips. Not sure if it’s discontinues as I can’t find it anymore.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

EyesBlack

2 years ago

At first I thought this product was great, but then my lips began to progressively get dry, red, chapped and swollen. Obviously I’m sensitive to one or more ingredients (there are about two dozen of them, believe it or not). I would not recommend this procduct for that reason but will buy a lip moisturizer that is more hypoallergenic.

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair

HairSilver

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This lip balm is average at best. Doesn't do much moisture wise, just sort of sits on the lips. Infact one might even say its slightly drying. Has a slight minty flavor that adds to the drying factor. Will not be repurchasing.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

from

2 years ago

A pretty average lip balm. It doesn't penetrate deeply enough for me to repurchase, but I would imagine that this is great for someone in warmer climates or someone suffering from chapped lips. [1]

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Not moisturizing enough for my lips, and/or possibly I'm sensitive to something in this, as they start peeling shortly after application.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm