Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

4.1

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

love love loovve this lip balm. i love the smell i love the way it feels and it moisturizes really really good its amazing. a must have for winter time and for a lighter feel but still moisturizing i would get a kiss of smoothness for summer or anytime you want to use something not as thick. but i love using this one anytime the richness dose not bother me one bit

on 5/22/2016 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In Singapore this is called Nivea Essential Care and can be found almost anywhere. My mother always used them and when my lips started becoming dryer as I grew older, I turned to lip balm and decided to try this. Since I have not quite gotten used to lip balms, when I first tried this on, it felt greasy to me but have a pleasant scent. But now I feel that this is more creamy than greasy and brings relief to my lips when it's cracking. And the colours and packaging are strangely classy to me.

To Read all 364 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love the Nivea brand and I used these lip balms years ago before trying other brands. Now I'm back to Nivea and I'm glad.
This balm is called Essentials in Canada but it's the same package with the water drop on the tube.

It's a nice, lightweight balm that I apply before my lipstick/gloss of the day. It's not greasy but has the right texture. Best of all, it doesn't give me those white bumps on my upper lips like the RoC Enydrial Lip Balm and Nivea is cheaper too.

I always buy the double pack of this lip balm. I keep one EVERYWHERE!! My purse, work, the car, every floor of my house! I love this lip balm! It quenches very dry lips. As far as repairing lip balms, I stick to my Eucerin one for overnight. But the Nivea one is my go to day time balm

on 4/8/2016 12:47:00 AM

Love this I use these all the time so good at keeping lips baby soft

on 3/13/2016 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an affordable lip balm that I didnt have to constantly reapply. For a balm, its a little on the greasy side but overall, its a good product and a good price. I would repurchase.

on 9/26/2015 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This is a surprisingly nice lip balm. We have this in Canada under the name Nivea Essential Lip Balm and It retails for $1.96CDN.

This lip balm is clear, has a soft slight vanilla scent. It comes in a sturdy twist up tube with a mechanism similar to a lipstick.

The lip balm has this great feeling to it. It's creamy and thick and hydrating on the lips. It's softer then most typical stick lip balms but it's not as soft as a pot lip balm. When I wear this lip balm my lips just drink up the moisture and when the balm wears off my lips still feel hydrated and not dry. You can tell by the feel of this lip balm that it contains shea butter.

I didn't think that I would like this lip balm as much as I do but I definitely enjoy it. I love using it as a night treatment. In short I adore this lip balm and will continue to purchase it.

on 9/12/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is officially my favorite lip care product! Lips are the thinnest skin we have on our body, so it's very important to take care of them (although it's easy to forget sometimes) this lip care product takes care of cracked, dry, dehydrated lips. I like to put this on at night before bed and I wake up with fresh and hydrated lips. I used to use the Nivea Chapstick that is light blue until I discovered this, and I find one this way better. I will buy this again and recommend it to anyone who suffer from dry/chapped lips. Hope you like it as much as I did. Good luck!

on 7/28/2015 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have suffered from perpetual dry lips my entire life. All 57 years worth. I have the type of lips where - excuse the grossness of description here - chunks of my lips can be pulled off by my teeth. I drink tons of water to no avail. I have lived in every climate from beach to desert to mountains so climate doesn't change anything.
I have tried every lip concoction known to humankind. No really, I have tried more then 30 kinds of lip protection, treatments, conditioners, you name it. Nothing has helped...till now.
I put this on my lips at night just before going to sleep. I noticed after the first two nights a change in my lip texture. By the third morning my lips have never been the same. They are hydrated and remain so for the entire day.
I am a nurse and do quite a bit of talking during the day. I have always been aware of the dryness of my lips. So much so, I've often wondered if people were looking at my lips when
I talk wondering how could someone stand such dry cracked lips. Not anymore.
I have bought four more packages and the formula has remained the same. One tube lasts me about 45 nights. I apply it not only to my lips but also around my lips.
I wear very little lipstick. I never got into lipsticks because my lips were always so dry that nothing seemed to ever stay for longer then 10 mins at a time.
Since I have been using the "Kiss of Moisture" I am gradually experimenting with lip color in the day and really liking the outcome.
I hope Nivea never changes the formula. I will continue to use this product as long as it is available for purchase.

LOVE THIS. I use it every day and keeps my lips moisturized. I highly recommend!

Popular Lip Treatments