Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Nivea A Kiss of Moisture
A Kiss of MoistureA Kiss of Moisture

4.1

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 2/14/2017 1:26:00 AM

Nivea A Kiss of Moisture is great! When my lips are chapped I use this lip balm to soothe my lips. It softens the dry patches so i can easily exfoliate them with a toothbrush. I always use this before I go to sleep so I can wake up with soft lips in the morning. Definitely recommend this!

HG lip balm for me. I am an avid lip balm/lip treatment gal. For the price, you cannot beat this product! It performs far better than some of the higher end lip treatment balms I've tried like Bite, Fresh, and Josie Maran.

By far a staple in my bag. I use this and the Jouer lip treatment. I have the others mentioned, but always reach for those two.

My lips are hydrated and happy, happy, happy.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i like this lip balm amlot..it moisture my chapped lips enaugh and i like its fragrance so soft and calm. make a shiny effect to my lips but not too glossy. i definetelty will repurchase this product once this one run out.
for its packaging yeah i can say tha,t this only very basic and simple. but i think it has a well packed body packaging, so it wont break easily and wont ruined your makeup pouch. very easy to be slip in your pocket or pouch and the pacakging i think very elegance.

over all thisproduct is very good!

love love loovve this lip balm. i love the smell i love the way it feels and it moisturizes really really good its amazing. a must have for winter time and for a lighter feel but still moisturizing i would get a kiss of smoothness for summer or anytime you want to use something not as thick. but i love using this one anytime the richness dose not bother me one bit

on 5/22/2016 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In Singapore this is called Nivea Essential Care and can be found almost anywhere. My mother always used them and when my lips started becoming dryer as I grew older, I turned to lip balm and decided to try this. Since I have not quite gotten used to lip balms, when I first tried this on, it felt greasy to me but have a pleasant scent. But now I feel that this is more creamy than greasy and brings relief to my lips when it's cracking. And the colours and packaging are strangely classy to me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love the Nivea brand and I used these lip balms years ago before trying other brands. Now I'm back to Nivea and I'm glad.
This balm is called Essentials in Canada but it's the same package with the water drop on the tube.

It's a nice, lightweight balm that I apply before my lipstick/gloss of the day. It's not greasy but has the right texture. Best of all, it doesn't give me those white bumps on my upper lips like the RoC Enydrial Lip Balm and Nivea is cheaper too.

I always buy the double pack of this lip balm. I keep one EVERYWHERE!! My purse, work, the car, every floor of my house! I love this lip balm! It quenches very dry lips. As far as repairing lip balms, I stick to my Eucerin one for overnight. But the Nivea one is my go to day time balm

on 4/8/2016 12:47:00 AM

Love this I use these all the time so good at keeping lips baby soft

on 3/13/2016 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an affordable lip balm that I didnt have to constantly reapply. For a balm, its a little on the greasy side but overall, its a good product and a good price. I would repurchase.

on 9/26/2015 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is a surprisingly nice lip balm. We have this in Canada under the name Nivea Essential Lip Balm and It retails for $1.96CDN.

This lip balm is clear, has a soft slight vanilla scent. It comes in a sturdy twist up tube with a mechanism similar to a lipstick.

The lip balm has this great feeling to it. It's creamy and thick and hydrating on the lips. It's softer then most typical stick lip balms but it's not as soft as a pot lip balm. When I wear this lip balm my lips just drink up the moisture and when the balm wears off my lips still feel hydrated and not dry. You can tell by the feel of this lip balm that it contains shea butter.

I didn't think that I would like this lip balm as much as I do but I definitely enjoy it. I love using it as a night treatment. In short I adore this lip balm and will continue to purchase it.