Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on lip pencil

Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on lip pencil
24/7 glide-on lip pencilurban decay 24-7 lip pencil description

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I’m sorry, these are just too soft to be a liner. They might be great if you want to fill in your lips with a pencil, but not for lining. Liar I found browner and tad darker than MAC Whirl, and Rush has quite a bit of sparkle and was surprisingly cool on my lips, versus when I swiped it on my hand. But overall, I really disliked the texture of these.

on 12/11/2016 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Fantastic liners. So creamy despite being a waterproof/long wearing liner and highly pigmented with a wide range of colours. I don't worry too much if my lipstick wears off after a meal because the liner stays put. I have Bang to match with my Hourglass Riviera which is a tangerine shade, Venom to match my plums like Hourlgass Empress, as well as 69 and Bad Blood to match my warm and cool toned reds respectively. I would have scooped up their deeper nude liner if it wasn't for the fact that they were sold out (and there was no sample for me to try) at the various Sephoras that I visited. Definitely worth the purchase(s)!

on 11/17/2016 7:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love it. I was actually on a hunt for perfect lip liner and this may be it. Glides on so smoothly and stays amazingly long. I can eat and drink and even kiss and it's not going anywhere. Only complain is that it's a little hard to sharpen.

on 11/17/2016 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Wonderful lip liner to use! One of the best lip liners as it is an all rounded for: Shades, Longevity, Creaminess, and Pigmentation.

If you are a sucker for nude/skin shades, Urban Decay has you covered. Naked 2 seems to be like a popular one for many, but for me on my golden tan, MAC NC40 skin, the shade "Broken" was perfect for me. I have pigmented mauvey-,brown-pink lips and Broken matches my lips exactly so I could go slightly out of the lip borders without being so noticeable. I like to shade in my entire lips too for extra coverage.

Very smooth, creamy, doesnt skip. Comfortable to wear. It is pricier than drugstore but cheaper than many higher end brands. The formula reminds me of Shiseido's lipliners which I also love for its super creamy texture and pigmentation, but Shiseido has very limited shades and much more expensive.

I would buy again! I plan to buy more lip liners from this brand in different colors.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Liar is the only lip liner color I can use. If Sephora/Ulta are out when I run out I am in bad shape. This has happened a couple of times so I now hoard it. Only four stars because (1) it does not stay on very long and (2) sharpening it eats it up too fast. Also, $20 is a little expensive considering how quickly I go through them.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love these lip pencils.

Lipsticks, lipglosses and most lip products in general simply annoy me, I love the look but really hate the feeling. But that does not mean that I can just wear any lip pencil, in fact I have tossed away way to many pencils than I would like to admit.

I love Sensai and Shiseido for their pencils but with UD I found similar a product at a fraction of price. It is just superb - great texture, great lasting power and beautiful colours.

1993 is one of my favourite shades ever -performs well as a brown and as a nude, very versatile and balanced colour.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

The majority of my lip liners are Urban Decay's, and I find them to be of excellent quality. I'm really confused about the review immediately preceding mine. If you have a good quality sharpener, these pencils are a breeze to sharpen. I've never had an issue with lining and longevity. A real winner in my book!

on 6/29/2016 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I found this product pretty disappointing for multiple reasons;
-Very difficult to sharpen into a point and create a precious and clean cut lip line.
-Not very pigmented at all, making it difficult to overlain the lips, only worked well if following natural lip shape.
-very hard to apply and dry leaving gritty feeling and look.

However great range of colours that match the lipsticks which is handy and good size, but would definitely opt for other brands over this, not worth the money.

I love this product, the thing that sold me on it when I was at the urban decays counter was the girl said to me " I cant believe I'm being paid to say this, but this is actually a kylie jenner colour". The shade was "1993" I just loved the colour the minute she tried it out on me and had to buy it. The only thing that was a turn off was the price, but that's because I hadn't yet tried it. Now I'm intrigued to start a collection beautiful colour, and the name really suits the shade.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

While UD eye liners are very hit or miss for me, each of the UD lip liners I have ever tried have been winners for me. I have Rush, Naked, Liar, and now 1993. Naked is very versatile, Rush is great mauve-pink with a every so slight EVER SO SLIGHT shimmer, not glittery, just a nice very subtle shimmer, you really have to look for it, but it is there and is sneaky how flattering that very subtle shimmer is, even on my aging lips (45 years old). Liar is a pleasant surprise, warmer than I thought it would be. 1993 is great for that 'Kylie Jenner' lip look, but is also great to pair with almost any lipstick shade. It is a bit dark, kind of like a spice type shade, so bear that in mind if you do not like dark or spice type of shades, but I am NC12-NC20 and it works well for me. I think 1993 is the most versatile one that I have, and I feel it (1993) is also the shade that many skin tones can wear.

These all apply like a dream for me, very smooth, no tugging, and stay true to color. They make my lips just look 'better', not so much more defined, but just 'better'. Kind of like mascara for my lips, it is not necessary, but definitely makes things 'look better,' more pulled-together.

I am not really a fan of lip liners, in fact I tend to (and usually prefer to) avoid them like the plague, but these are such a delight, so easy to use, and they apply so nicely and the look is so much more 'pulled together', that I find myself surprisingly reaching for these often. Will definitely get more shades!!!