Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on lip pencil

Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on lip pencil
24/7 glide-on lip pencilurban decay 24-7 lip pencil description

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this lip liner in Native after seeing a makeup artist use it in a video. It's the most beautiful, milky pink color. I use it to line my pigmented lips and also to fill in. If you love Nars' Turkish Delight you will love this color. I'm glad I saw it in the video because I probably never would have noticed it otherwise- but this is sooo beautiful. The color lasts a decent amount of time, and it's a soft pencil so it's not hard to fill in the lips. I can tell I will have to sharpen the pencil a lot though and will go through it quickly. Perfect to layer with lipstick or just light pink gloss for lasting color. I'm NC30 (medium tan) but the model wearing this had much lighter skin. So suitable for lots of skin tones. Love.

on 6/20/2017 5:34:00 PM

I have this in Rush and it is the best lip liner I have ever tried. Once applied, it stays put for solid 8 hours and longer. It is the only lip liner performing so well without any sort of a primer applied beforehand. Furthermore, it never oxidizes and the colour remains true until removed (or worn off eventually) even when applied as a lipstick, which is how I also use it. It is my perfect nude colour with a hint of shimmer which I sometimes use it to define my lip line and leave my lips naked, creating perfect nude ombre lips look. Additionally, it does not dry my lips, so there is no need for an extra overnight lip moisturising treatment. Perfect.

on 12/11/2016 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Fantastic liners. So creamy despite being a waterproof/long wearing liner and highly pigmented with a wide range of colours. I don't worry too much if my lipstick wears off after a meal because the liner stays put. I have Bang to match with my Hourglass Riviera which is a tangerine shade, Venom to match my plums like Hourlgass Empress, as well as 69 and Bad Blood to match my warm and cool toned reds respectively. I would have scooped up their deeper nude liner if it wasn't for the fact that they were sold out (and there was no sample for me to try) at the various Sephoras that I visited. Definitely worth the purchase(s)!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I’m sorry, these are just too soft to be a liner. They might be great if you want to fill in your lips with a pencil, but not for lining. Liar I found browner and tad darker than MAC Whirl, and Rush has quite a bit of sparkle and was surprisingly cool on my lips, versus when I swiped it on my hand. But overall, I really disliked the texture of these.

on 11/17/2016 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Wonderful lip liner to use! One of the best lip liners as it is an all rounded for: Shades, Longevity, Creaminess, and Pigmentation.

If you are a sucker for nude/skin shades, Urban Decay has you covered. Naked 2 seems to be like a popular one for many, but for me on my golden tan, MAC NC40 skin, the shade "Broken" was perfect for me. I have pigmented mauvey-,brown-pink lips and Broken matches my lips exactly so I could go slightly out of the lip borders without being so noticeable. I like to shade in my entire lips too for extra coverage.

Very smooth, creamy, doesnt skip. Comfortable to wear. It is pricier than drugstore but cheaper than many higher end brands. The formula reminds me of Shiseido's lipliners which I also love for its super creamy texture and pigmentation, but Shiseido has very limited shades and much more expensive.

I would buy again! I plan to buy more lip liners from this brand in different colors.

on 11/17/2016 7:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love it. I was actually on a hunt for perfect lip liner and this may be it. Glides on so smoothly and stays amazingly long. I can eat and drink and even kiss and it's not going anywhere. Only complain is that it's a little hard to sharpen.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

The majority of my lip liners are Urban Decay's, and I find them to be of excellent quality. I'm really confused about the review immediately preceding mine. If you have a good quality sharpener, these pencils are a breeze to sharpen. I've never had an issue with lining and longevity. A real winner in my book!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Liar is the only lip liner color I can use. If Sephora/Ulta are out when I run out I am in bad shape. This has happened a couple of times so I now hoard it. Only four stars because (1) it does not stay on very long and (2) sharpening it eats it up too fast. Also, $20 is a little expensive considering how quickly I go through them.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love these lip pencils.

Lipsticks, lipglosses and most lip products in general simply annoy me, I love the look but really hate the feeling. But that does not mean that I can just wear any lip pencil, in fact I have tossed away way to many pencils than I would like to admit.

I love Sensai and Shiseido for their pencils but with UD I found similar a product at a fraction of price. It is just superb - great texture, great lasting power and beautiful colours.

1993 is one of my favourite shades ever -performs well as a brown and as a nude, very versatile and balanced colour.

on 6/29/2016 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I found this product pretty disappointing for multiple reasons;
-Very difficult to sharpen into a point and create a precious and clean cut lip line.
-Not very pigmented at all, making it difficult to overlain the lips, only worked well if following natural lip shape.
-very hard to apply and dry leaving gritty feeling and look.

However great range of colours that match the lipsticks which is handy and good size, but would definitely opt for other brands over this, not worth the money.