Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit
Ultimate Brow Kit

4.5

Colored end Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, PTFE [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] Setting end Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol

on 11/16/2016 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ash brown. I want to shout from the rooftops about this. I've been using only Anastasia forever and ever til I found this gem. I've tried every type of dip brow, powder pencil you name it from benefit too, and this offers longer lasting ASHIER coverage.. it comes w a brush you'll actually use and a good tweezer!!! The wax actually works in keeping it waterproof even! This is a great ashy color w NO warmth! I am blonde (right now lol) and it looks totally natural-with brown hair too!! It's so cheap you must try it.

on 10/21/2016 4:52:00 AM

I like this.... I prefer using a creamy pencil or hybrid product for eyebrows, but this is nice, just slower to apply it. But I LOVE the tweezers- they're better than any of the many brands I've tried, fit in the smallest makeup bag, and are worth the price of the kit just for the tweezers

on 8/27/2016 10:53:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite brow kit I have been using it for about 4 years now. I have tried others like I have a rimmel brow kit now it's ok but I'm so used to the wet n wild applicator brush that it's doesn't feel right for me to use any other brand. One of these kits lasts me about a year with daily use and one color I usually use brown but sometimes mix for a bolder brow color. Cvs is charging almost 5.00 for these smh I believe the price is supposed to be 2.99? That's what rite aid charges... Cvs mall location is the one with the higher price but they need to keep it at standard pricing idc if it's a mall or not it's still only cvs. And FYI for all those saying the wax is gloppy etc. it's not I don't even use the wax and when I used to I would lightly dab it over the finished brow but with or without the use of the wax it stays put all day.. I have to use make up remover to take it off. So most likely some reviewers are placing the wax before the powder? Someone always has a complaint but that's why Sephora is there so go spend more thinking you're getting a better product then.

on 7/17/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm afraid it's not the product for me.. I had high hopes thanks to the high rates but I was too confident the universal colour would have be the one for me as well. Which is weird, I actually have dark brown brows and still the lightest colour of the two looks terrible.
I can definitely tell the pigmentation is awesome; I couldn't figure out how to use the wax tho.
I'm not really manual when it comes to precise drawing, so I guess it's just a matter of experience. Hopefully I will update this!

Little update-self reminder-whatever: oh darling I was so wrong and mean to you, you're actually a fantastic product. It's not you, it's me! My hands are made of dough and I don't have enough light touch for getting a natural result. Still have to study. But I'm improving!

Update again! I've been so mean to this product with my first review. I learnt how to focus and how much pressure I need to put, and the results are ah-mazing. You have to know that since I started the castor oil treatment, I need brows filling less and less, but sometimes I like to feel chic and on point - and it comes to help! I do a shade progression, using the lighter colour on the bolder part of the brow, and then fade with the darker one - and brows look so natural I forget I'm wearing colours! Woohoo!

on 7/7/2016 3:36:00 AM

I have been using this product for 10+ years since middle school and I always go back to it! It is definitely my HG, not considering the price but that is just another plus. I have tried the wax on my brows since my skin is so sensitive and still do not use any other products but this on my brows so I can't really say much for the wax. The brush isn't the best, its a bit thick and stiff but definitely still usable. Its a decent brush for beginners or if you just want to do a look that isn't as sharp and precise. The quality of the brush is compromised probably because it only costs $3.99 USD. Overall the tweezers work pretty good and are my go-to tweezers when i misplace my other ones, so no complaints there. However, the eyebrow powder is the best part of this kit. The formula is almost soft? and velvety...?? It applys so well and it's easy to layer the powder depending on how dark you want your brows to be. The two colors are perfect for the gradient brow look that I happen to like :) I use this powder everyday and it stays on for a good 6+ hrs but I'm pretty ocd about my brows being done well or not at all lol. If I need to touch it up, I just use it with the brush I normally use which is an angled eyeliner brush. This is the best brow powder ever!! I have tried Anastasia Beverly Hill's brow duo powder and it doesn't compare in how long the w&w stays put or in the pigmentation. Best four dollars you can spend on your brows!! I ALWAYS go back to this. Oh yeah and the mirror is an okay mirror I guess...its a mirror.

on 4/9/2016 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

As eyebrows are an essential part of my makeup routine, I frequently look for handy new ways to do eyebrows. However, this is not one of them. The wax goes on unevenly and is very sticky, hard and gloppy. The powders are nicely pigmented, and look alright as long as you have a decent brow brush, but still weren't as natural looking as my staple brow pencil and brow gel 2-3 shades darker than my hair. I keep it around because it's actually fairly great matte eyeshadow. Might even repurchase for that use alone-it was super cheap.

on 3/25/2016 10:04:00 AM

I love this product!

on 3/12/2016 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HOLY GRAIL brow product. I have this in Ash Brown and I've had this for more than a year and I can definitely tell you that I still have much left of this product. It's so pigmented, so you don't need much. I have oily skin and I live in a humid weather all year long and this product lasted me the whole day without much touch-ups, which is incredible. The brush and tweezer included is usable but I think the brush is too short for me. So I just keep it inside for occasional touch-ups if I feel my eyebrows are too shiny (oily skin problems smh) I don't care much of the wax since I prefer brow gels anyway. Will definitely repurchase!

on 12/18/2015 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I love the colors in this, very natural looking. I mix both of them. Im around NC 43 and have dark hair. I like the formula as well. The only thing I dont use is the wax, because it has a comedogenic ingredient. But If you don't have trouble with ALMOST EVERYTHING clogging your pores, like me, you'll be fine with the wax as well. This is very affordable and the tweezers work! Yay. Im very happy with it. Dont think I will switch brow powders any time soon.

on 12/13/2015 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Loooooooove this brow kit
Its a long lasting very pigmented easy to apply nice formulated brow powder and its not messy at all and I personally don't think it needs to be set with mascara or gel

Popular Brows Products