Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

4.5

Colored end Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, PTFE [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] Setting end Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol

on 7/17/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm afraid it's not the product for me.. I had high hopes thanks to the high rates but I was too confident the universal colour would have be the one for me as well. Which is weird, I actually have dark brown brows and still the lightest colour of the two looks terrible.
I can definitely tell the pigmentation is awesome; I couldn't figure out how to use the wax tho.
I'm not really manual when it comes to precise drawing, so I guess it's just a matter of experience. Hopefully I will update this!

Little update-self reminder-whatever: oh darling I was so wrong and mean to you, you're actually a fantastic product. It's not you, it's me! My hands are made of dough and I don't have enough light touch for getting a natural result. Still have to study. But I'm improving!

on 7/7/2016 3:36:00 AM

I have been using this product for 10+ years since middle school and I always go back to it! It is definitely my HG, not considering the price but that is just another plus. I have tried the wax on my brows since my skin is so sensitive and still do not use any other products but this on my brows so I can't really say much for the wax. The brush isn't the best, its a bit thick and stiff but definitely still usable. Its a decent brush for beginners or if you just want to do a look that isn't as sharp and precise. The quality of the brush is compromised probably because it only costs $3.99 USD. Overall the tweezers work pretty good and are my go-to tweezers when i misplace my other ones, so no complaints there. However, the eyebrow powder is the best part of this kit. The formula is almost soft? and velvety...?? It applys so well and it's easy to layer the powder depending on how dark you want your brows to be. The two colors are perfect for the gradient brow look that I happen to like :) I use this powder everyday and it stays on for a good 6+ hrs but I'm pretty ocd about my brows being done well or not at all lol. If I need to touch it up, I just use it with the brush I normally use which is an angled eyeliner brush. This is the best brow powder ever!! I have tried Anastasia Beverly Hill's brow duo powder and it doesn't compare in how long the w&w stays put or in the pigmentation. Best four dollars you can spend on your brows!! I ALWAYS go back to this. Oh yeah and the mirror is an okay mirror I guess...its a mirror.

To Read all 181 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/9/2016 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

As eyebrows are an essential part of my makeup routine, I frequently look for handy new ways to do eyebrows. However, this is not one of them. The wax goes on unevenly and is very sticky, hard and gloppy. The powders are nicely pigmented, and look alright as long as you have a decent brow brush, but still weren't as natural looking as my staple brow pencil and brow gel 2-3 shades darker than my hair. I keep it around because it's actually fairly great matte eyeshadow. Might even repurchase for that use alone-it was super cheap.

on 3/25/2016 10:04:00 AM

I love this product!

on 3/12/2016 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HOLY GRAIL brow product. I have this in Ash Brown and I've had this for more than a year and I can definitely tell you that I still have much left of this product. It's so pigmented, so you don't need much. I have oily skin and I live in a humid weather all year long and this product lasted me the whole day without much touch-ups, which is incredible. The brush and tweezer included is usable but I think the brush is too short for me. So I just keep it inside for occasional touch-ups if I feel my eyebrows are too shiny (oily skin problems smh) I don't care much of the wax since I prefer brow gels anyway. Will definitely repurchase!

on 12/18/2015 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I love the colors in this, very natural looking. I mix both of them. Im around NC 43 and have dark hair. I like the formula as well. The only thing I dont use is the wax, because it has a comedogenic ingredient. But If you don't have trouble with ALMOST EVERYTHING clogging your pores, like me, you'll be fine with the wax as well. This is very affordable and the tweezers work! Yay. Im very happy with it. Dont think I will switch brow powders any time soon.

on 12/13/2015 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Loooooooove this brow kit
Its a long lasting very pigmented easy to apply nice formulated brow powder and its not messy at all and I personally don't think it needs to be set with mascara or gel

I've been using this kit since 2013 and I still haven't ran out of my first kit (I got two). The tweezers are nice for on the go since they're so tiny and small (I still prefer my tweezerman though). I only use the lighter brown shade because I feel like the dark brown is a bit too harsh looking for my eyebrows. However, I do use the dark brown to line by eyes if I want a very soft natural line. I've never used the wax (mostly because I'm not sure how and I don't like how it feels). The powders are very nice. I don't think I would need to repurchase these anytime soon since they last for so long.

Minor complaint is that the box is not very sturdy and mines often "breaks down" on me (but I just snap it back together and it's good!)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is good if you want a strong brow as it is very pigmented and the colors are very dark. unfortunately for an everyday brow, I need something with less pigment/ lighter and with a cool undertone. These both run slightly warm. The packaging is great that it comes with a brush. I've never used the wax so I cannot comment on that. Something I do sometimes is use a very small fluffy brush to softly fill in my brows - I run it back and forth for a softer (less defined) brow.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

A must for every makeup bag! The shade (ash brown) is perfect for me as it doesn't show any hint of warmth or redness. Unfortunately for those with warmer hair colours, they would probably find this unsuitable for their hair colour, and I believe this is the only shade they stock. The kit comes with a light and dark shade, a wax, brush, tweezers and mirror. Perfect for makeup starters and just handy in general! The powder applies evenly and lasts for a long time. Can't say much about the wax because I prefer brow gels to waxes, therefore I've never really used it. This product is a win- with its customisable shades, handy tools and packaging; you can't go wrong! It is also dirt cheap, which makes this product an absolute steal.

PROS:
-very affordable
-customisable shades
-comes with wax to set brows
-great packaging
-comes with brush and tweezers

CONS:
-only one shade in the range

Popular Brows Products