Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromNelma

1 month ago

I just want to buy Strong Results as I am nearly out of it and it is the only good thing I have ever tried with good results. Avon is no longer available in Australia and I used to be a rep myself. Please show me how I may order two bottles.

2 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairSilver

EyesBlue

Oct/10/2018

Je l'utilise comme une introduction quotidienne sur ma zone T. Il garde mon visage mat et je l'ai remarqué qu'il couvre mes pores, donc ma fondation se poursuit très lisse. J'adore qu'il est léger et un peu va un long chemin.. vraiment il est tres magnifique je vous le recommande ..

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Sep/02/2018

This is one of my favorite pores primers in my collection. It also mattifies. I've tried many others including porefessional but I've been picking this one up more frequently lately.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Aug/15/2018

This is my favourite primer I have ever used, It goes on velvety smooth and I love the way my skin feels after I use this product before applying makeup. Definitely smoothed out pores.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

fromLou997

May/04/2018

I quite like this primer even tho I wouldn’t recommend it if you live in a hot humid weather, goes perfect in those cooler days when you want something that’s nourishing that gives you a soft canvas to work your makeup on top. The texture of this product it’s really lightweight and airy (It isn’t oil free that’s why I use it when my skin is drier) once you blend it into the skin it sets to a soft …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

Nov/11/2017

When I first got this I didn't really like it because I used it with liquid foundation. However, after reading some reviews I realized it's best used with powder foundation. I tried it out and I absolutely love it. It helps your powder stay on much longer than without primer and helps adhere the powder to your face without looking cakey.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (440 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

fromLieaE

Sep/30/2017

I just got this and it really works great...My face looks instantly better right when I put it on....Definitely feels like a younger face lol...I'm 47.I don't look really old YET.....but this evens my skin out and it's more supple.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jun/10/2017

I use this as a primer everyday on my T zone. It keeps my face matte and i've noticed that it covers up my pores, so my foundation goes on very smooth. I love that it is lightweight and a little goes a long way.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Olive

HairBrown

Mar/20/2017

This primer is a very, very light weight cream that blends to a powder feel. My skin looks amazing with this by itself, but what really impresses me is how matte and beautiful my foundation looks on top. This primer makes my makeup look amazing literally all day.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

3.0

Feb/11/2017

The product is a smooth, white cream which blends nicely on the skin.

It doesn't feel oily like some primers. Make up blends beautifully on top, however this product just doesn't have the staying power to keep my make-up put all day (I have oily skin so this is a challenge). The Body Shop do a similar product at exactly the same price (£14) which is 100x better.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair