3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

I just want to buy Strong Results as I am nearly out of it and it is the only good thing I have ever tried with good results. Avon is no longer available in Australia and I used to be a rep myself. Please show me how I may order two bottles.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairSilver

EyesBlue

a year ago

Je l'utilise comme une introduction quotidienne sur ma zone T. Il garde mon visage mat et je l'ai remarqué qu'il couvre mes pores, donc ma fondation se poursuit très lisse. J'adore qu'il est léger et un peu va un long chemin.. vraiment il est tres magnifique je vous le recommande ..

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

a year ago

This is one of my favorite pores primers in my collection. It also mattifies. I've tried many others including porefessional but I've been picking this one up more frequently lately.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

This is my favourite primer I have ever used, It goes on velvety smooth and I love the way my skin feels after I use this product before applying makeup. Definitely smoothed out pores.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I quite like this primer even tho I wouldn’t recommend it if you live in a hot humid weather, goes perfect in those cooler days when you want something that’s nourishing that gives you a soft canvas to work your makeup on top. The texture of this product it’s really lightweight and airy (It isn’t oil free that’s why I use it when my skin is drier) once you blend it into the skin it sets to a soft powdery feel and actually does a little bit of blurring in my pores and texture(Lines and acne scars) it makes my foundation glide on effortlessly and I would say it helps the longevity of it. Overall I would repurchase and recommend this to you but only if you have dry/dehydrated skin and want something that smooths texture while giving a little bit of help in wear time for your makeup on top

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

2 years ago

When I first got this I didn't really like it because I used it with liquid foundation. However, after reading some reviews I realized it's best used with powder foundation. I tried it out and I absolutely love it. It helps your powder stay on much longer than without primer and helps adhere the powder to your face without looking cakey.

About reviewer (446 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I just got this and it really works great...My face looks instantly better right when I put it on....Definitely feels like a younger face lol...I'm 47.I don't look really old YET.....but this evens my skin out and it's more supple.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I use this as a primer everyday on my T zone. It keeps my face matte and i've noticed that it covers up my pores, so my foundation goes on very smooth. I love that it is lightweight and a little goes a long way.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Olive

HairBrown

3 years ago

This primer is a very, very light weight cream that blends to a powder feel. My skin looks amazing with this by itself, but what really impresses me is how matte and beautiful my foundation looks on top. This primer makes my makeup look amazing literally all day.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

3.0

3 years ago

The product is a smooth, white cream which blends nicely on the skin. It doesn't feel oily like some primers. Make up blends beautifully on top, however this product just doesn't have the staying power to keep my make-up put all day (I have oily skin so this is a challenge). The Body Shop do a similar product at exactly the same price (£14) which is 100x better.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair