China Glaze Hawaiian Punch

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

4.5

on 7/21/2010 2:27:00 PM

Me being a nail polish junkie, and typically would be reaching for the OPI, I felt I just HAD to review this polish. This is my first China Glaze experience, and I LOVED it!! The formula is amazing!! I was at the beach for a whole week, and this didn't chip AT ALL. Naturally I had some fading at the edges after the 5th day or so, but NO chipping. My OPI will chip after 3 or 4 days of NO swimming. The only reason I took a lippie off is because the color seemed to fade a lot after a few days, but like I said, I was at the beach in the sun all day for a week. I will continue to buy this, and perhaps kick my OPI habit because I feel the quality is better, and the price is great!!

on 8/8/2008 3:55:00 PM

This is a gorgeous summer red - reminds me of the color of a hibiscus! The application was wonderful (as are all China Glaze polishes IMO). With a great topcoat (in this case Revlon ColorStay) it has lasted me with no chips and minimal tipwear for 4 days so far which for me is a miracle! Great color from a great company!

Popular Polishes