Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.0

on 11/29/2013 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

At first I liked this so much since it smells wonderful and fresh and it felt like a light gel moisturizer when applied; but after using it a couple of times I realized that it wasn't even really doing anything except lightly moisturizing my face. It didn't make my skin feel flawless nor did it help my makeup stay on longer which is the reason why us ladies buy primer!! Definitely won't purchase this again nor will I buy any other products from MUFE since it is not a cruelty free brand.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love this primer to use under MUFE HD foundation. I like the feel of this because it's more like a moisturizer. It helps keep the HD foundation on all day. The one draw back is I can only use it under the HD foundation. Any other foundation makes me feel cakey and oily after a couple hours.

on 4/23/2010 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Did not help my foundation last or stay on my face. Foundation was was sliding off face within 2-3 hours of application on a cold day. Not good for very oily skin like mine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This product has the consistency of moisturizer. It smells great, keeps my makeup form sinking into my pores and it lasts all day. I own this and the green one and I found they don't dry out my skin, yea I don't look oily all over.