MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral
HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.4

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love this primer to use under MUFE HD foundation. I like the feel of this because it's more like a moisturizer. It helps keep the HD foundation on all day. The one draw back is I can only use it under the HD foundation. Any other foundation makes me feel cakey and oily after a couple hours.

on 8/14/2010 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I just try this and doesnt gave me any effect. It doesnt make the make up last longer. It doest make my face glowy. It is useless

on 4/14/2010 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

oh my god, what ingredients are in this primer?i just use it today in the morning and at night when I wash my face, I have like, 11 new cystic pimples!no products has ever given me such quick horrible results in just, what, 12 hours?I'm so mad I'm not even going to give this product review about the finishing and others. straight to the garbage this product is going to go, not even going to swap or give it to someone else. no, siree...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Definitely HG primer for me. To begin with, I don't have very oily skin, wrinkles or dilated pores and my major issue is the longetivity of the foundation. This is the only primer that helped my liquid foundation to stay longer during the summer. I think it does help to contol oilies, but don't expect this to work as good as a matifying primer.

The texture is a nice non-greasy fluid. Dries on skin quickly. However, this is highly fragranced and luckily it didn't cause skin allergy or whatever.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have a travel sized version of this in The Best Of Makeup Forever set. This primer is lotion like consistency that goes on smooth and smells good. Since I have oily skin, I tried it w/out my moisturizer and it worked great! Will repurchase the full size!

on 10/18/2009 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this primer, but I really don't see why I should be repurchasing this because I don't feel that it physically held your makeup onto your face. It's just the psychologically you think that you have a primer on then my makeup won't budge. (IMO) It's quite pricey for a primer also, but being that it's from MUFE, there's no more say.

on 1/1/2009 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is actually a very good primer for foundation, powder or any other face make-up. It mattes the skin slightly and doesn't do too much for oil control. But it really does make foundation go on smoothly. I apply my foundation with a brush and when I us this primer I don't see any brush strokes or streaks of foundation as I smooth it out. It grabs powder very well, so anything you put on top like blush or bronzer will go on smoothly and won't get blotchy. I really wish this did more for oil control but I will continue to buy this because it makes face makeup look really nice.