MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral
HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.4

I got a sample of this from Sephora. They no longer carry it, which is disappointing because I actually liked this.

I have combo/sensitive skin and this moisturized nicely and smoothed out a good portion of my textural problems (blemishes, inflammation and mild rash). I can't speak to the long term benefits or problems, but it didn't break me out the only day I wore it. Maybe I'll be able to find something comperable that is more widely available.

on 11/20/2014 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I just bought a new bottle, and dudes, considering how insanely pricey this is, that's saying a lot. I wear this two ways. One, mixed with a bit of foundation, during the day, for an airbrushed look. Two, as the primer underneath my foundation on date nights. This is not going to last ALLNIGHTLONG. Try a more heavy duty hard core primer.

This is a more dewy, smoothening type primer that works really well on making you look natural and while keeping the oilies at bay. But if you're crazy oily, like me, it's not going to be that effective.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

It is so far so good with this primer and will have to be my HG for now. I have combination skin - I get flakey while applying make up so my skin tends to be on the dry side everywhere you can think of even on my eye lids and by the end of the night my make up is melting off. Gross right ? This was suggested to me from a girl in sephora. It has a nice consistency doesn't take long to soak into skin it definitely hydrates which is what I need when applying. It's not for pores but I have huge pores and it definitely minimizes not all the way but it does a good job. The scent is light but not irritating scents usually make me break out but this hasn't. It definitely keeps my make up fresh all night I work In a restaurant constantly running back and forth and by the end up of the night my make up is still intact I don't get as oily as I would by the end. I would definitely suggest this to anyone with skin like mine.

on 11/29/2013 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

At first I liked this so much since it smells wonderful and fresh and it felt like a light gel moisturizer when applied; but after using it a couple of times I realized that it wasn't even really doing anything except lightly moisturizing my face. It didn't make my skin feel flawless nor did it help my makeup stay on longer which is the reason why us ladies buy primer!! Definitely won't purchase this again nor will I buy any other products from MUFE since it is not a cruelty free brand.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Makeup forever did wonders, like usual! I look like a different person everytime! Thank you!

I bought this at Sephora because I wanted to try it out. I was pretty surprised to see that it had a gel texture but this did nothing for my skin or makeup. I think this is more of a moisturizer than a primer.

on 6/5/2013 3:10:00 PM

It was okay.. Nothing special. I liked how it was not too drying or oily on my skin. I'll probably try out other primers.

on 4/29/2013 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Someone gave this to me as a birthday gift and I must say I am very satisfied with this product. My makeup stayed on longer and didn't budge even at the middle of the day. I liked how just the right amount of product comes out so you really get just enough and don't let any of it go to waste. Wouldn't buy one again pretty soon though since I find it a bit too expensive and I'd rather splurge on other skin care.

I really like the texture and scent of this primer. It does not break me out. The packaging is great with the pump & plastic bottle. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is if it is my makeup or the primer that is causing the creasing on my chin & around my nose. Foundation is UD Naked Skin.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I was using blue and the sales lady gave me netural by mistake so I tried. The texture is smoother for neutral. My make up stays longer, create a effective barrier between my skin and make up - I experience lesser black heads and outbreak .. which I m quite surprise. I am in my 5th bottles already anyway. the only down side is there is no spf to it.