Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.4

on 2/25/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a really great silicone primer. It makes my face soft, nice and without any bump, ridges or apparent pores. There's not lingering smell to it and it makes my foundation last longer. However, I gotta say that, to me, this primer is almost exactly the same as E.l.f. HD primer, so I'm not sure why I should pay that much for this primer when I can get the Elf Hd primer for a fraction of the cost. For this reason, I would not repurchase, but it's still a really great product.

I got a sample of this from Sephora. They no longer carry it, which is disappointing because I actually liked this.

I have combo/sensitive skin and this moisturized nicely and smoothed out a good portion of my textural problems (blemishes, inflammation and mild rash). I can't speak to the long term benefits or problems, but it didn't break me out the only day I wore it. Maybe I'll be able to find something comperable that is more widely available.

on 6/5/2013 3:10:00 PM

It was okay.. Nothing special. I liked how it was not too drying or oily on my skin. I'll probably try out other primers.

on 4/29/2013 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Someone gave this to me as a birthday gift and I must say I am very satisfied with this product. My makeup stayed on longer and didn't budge even at the middle of the day. I liked how just the right amount of product comes out so you really get just enough and don't let any of it go to waste. Wouldn't buy one again pretty soon though since I find it a bit too expensive and I'd rather splurge on other skin care.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I was using blue and the sales lady gave me netural by mistake so I tried. The texture is smoother for neutral. My make up stays longer, create a effective barrier between my skin and make up - I experience lesser black heads and outbreak .. which I m quite surprise. I am in my 5th bottles already anyway. the only down side is there is no spf to it.

on 8/23/2012 6:18:00 PM

I have only used this once and i have to say... i <3 it! It does a great job in covering my pores so when i apply my under eye concealer it goes on beautifully!! It's thinner than what i thought it would be, but that's totally fine! I just need a quick/light pump to do my entire face! It is a bit pricey, but i did have a GC to Sephora so it wasn't too bad.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Kind of have a love hate relationship with this product! I love how it keeps my face looking flawless for the entire day but hate that texture and smell of it... I'm sensitive to fragranced products but this doesn't really break me out or anything but everytime I put it on I get scared because 'm sensitive to scents. Also the texture is no the usual primer texture... it's really watery which feels weird at first but it's really refreshing after like 20 seconds! So yeah if you don't have a problem with smells than I really highly recommend this for you because it's gorgeous ^_^

on 4/20/2012 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I recently got this primer (0 neutral) along with the hd foundation (130). I had been using Smashbox primer, which is a cult classic for good reason. This primer however is more of a moisturizer. It's light, does not have that silicone feeling. It doesn't give the instant gratification people look for in a primer. However, it still pretty much does what it says it'll do. After using the hd foundation alone before using with the primer, the foundation separated on my nose even though it wasn't oily, and I found it made my face look oily after awhile, once I used the primer under (extra on t zone and nose) it improved the performance of the foundation. I'm a silicone primer girl, I'll probably switch back to Smashbox despite the price.

on 9/8/2011 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got a sample of this primer in neutral and tried it for the first time today. I have only used it once but I have already decided that I DO NOT LIKE this primer. I didn't mind that it was runny in texture (in fact, I thought this was a good point because you can use so little and thus, make it economical) and it dried on my face within a reasonable amount of time (less than 10 minutes), but the moment I put on my creme-to-powder foundation, my T-zone was oily - more oily than usual, actually! So I blotted my face with an oil-absorbing sheet and applied my translucent blotting powder to get rid of this oil, which fixed the problem only momentarily because every time I checked up on my make-up (every hour or so), my T-zone was just an oil well. This is the fourth primer I have tried (it was recommended by a salesgirl at Sephora) and although I was looking for a non-silicone primer (this isn't one, by the way), I decided to give it a shot (it was a sample afterall). I'm glad I didn't actually buy this without trying it first.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I had really high hopes for this product but it just didn't perform as well as I hoped it would. The texture is really runny, almost like a cheap Jergens body lotion. The smell is nice and not bothersome... but the primer actually doesn't help my makeup stay. I still have to blot and re-apply foundation. NOT WORTH THE MONEY.