Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

on 7/30/2016 8:30:00 AM

Nice, smooth finish.

on 2/25/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a really great silicone primer. It makes my face soft, nice and without any bump, ridges or apparent pores. There's not lingering smell to it and it makes my foundation last longer. However, I gotta say that, to me, this primer is almost exactly the same as E.l.f. HD primer, so I'm not sure why I should pay that much for this primer when I can get the Elf Hd primer for a fraction of the cost. For this reason, I would not repurchase, but it's still a really great product.

I bought this at Sephora because I wanted to try it out. I was pretty surprised to see that it had a gel texture but this did nothing for my skin or makeup. I think this is more of a moisturizer than a primer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I got this primer as part of the HD Complexion Starter Kit. I really just wanted the Kabuki brush and setting powder included in the kit. As such, I can't comment much on the price. I do like the primer and really like the light scent. As other reviewers have mentioned, it doesn't contain silicone and is more moisturizing. I tend to have dry skin, so it absorbed quickly and is not a problem mixing with my Dior Totale concentrate serum and Hydra-Life Pro-Youth Fluid with SPF (I hate when products don't mix and start rubbing off). I use BE powders and they apply evenly over this, no graininess. It sets in place and my face stays soft and smooth all day with no stickiness or blotches. Maybe this product works better for dryer skin types as it does feel more moisturizing.

on 8/27/2012 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love MUFE, and this product was a pleasure to use, but it's too expensive to not be amazing. This was the first primer I ever purchased, but to make my makeup stay (and I mean really, really stay) I used Philosophy's The Present.

Pros: Smells amazing, feels amazing (like a light lotion rather than silicone) on the skin and moisturizes quite well. Comes in a hygienic pump bottle that lets you get at all the product inside.

Cons: Although makeup goes on better over the primer, it does no better at priming or extending wear than a moisturizing lotion. Expensive for a fancy moisturizing lotion!

on 8/20/2012 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This primer is fantastic! It really helps with the foundation application and gives a flawless finish. The makeup lasts all day, it's amazing! I also put it on my eyelids and under concealer and I have no smudging whatsoever. This is a must have for my dry skin as it is hydrating as well. I couldnt ask for more! It is a bit pricey though...

on 5/13/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This doesn't have the traditional siliconey powdery finish that most primers have. This feels more like a lightweight lotion. Also i find it to be more hydrating than oil absorbing. I dont think it does much for my foundation application and wearability of it and i dont notice any dramatic difference on my face, my face make up looks pretty much the same with or without this primer . Feels hydrating and nourishing on the skin but thats pretty all it does, I m gonna continue using it because as I said feels nice on the skin but im not gonna repurchase i dont think its performance justifies its price

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Kind of have a love hate relationship with this product! I love how it keeps my face looking flawless for the entire day but hate that texture and smell of it... I'm sensitive to fragranced products but this doesn't really break me out or anything but everytime I put it on I get scared because 'm sensitive to scents. Also the texture is no the usual primer texture... it's really watery which feels weird at first but it's really refreshing after like 20 seconds! So yeah if you don't have a problem with smells than I really highly recommend this for you because it's gorgeous ^_^

on 8/14/2010 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I just try this and doesnt gave me any effect. It doesnt make the make up last longer. It doest make my face glowy. It is useless

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I too got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I love this product. I have dry skin and usually just put moisturizer under my make-up. I gave this a try and now it's a must. Try it if can get to Sephora, they will give you a sample.