Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

on 7/30/2016 8:30:00 AM

Nice, smooth finish.

on 2/25/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a really great silicone primer. It makes my face soft, nice and without any bump, ridges or apparent pores. There's not lingering smell to it and it makes my foundation last longer. However, I gotta say that, to me, this primer is almost exactly the same as E.l.f. HD primer, so I'm not sure why I should pay that much for this primer when I can get the Elf Hd primer for a fraction of the cost. For this reason, I would not repurchase, but it's still a really great product.

I got a sample of this from Sephora. They no longer carry it, which is disappointing because I actually liked this.

I have combo/sensitive skin and this moisturized nicely and smoothed out a good portion of my textural problems (blemishes, inflammation and mild rash). I can't speak to the long term benefits or problems, but it didn't break me out the only day I wore it. Maybe I'll be able to find something comperable that is more widely available.

on 6/23/2014 1:24:00 PM

I received a sample of this from Sephora and was really excited to try it out - I love primers! My favorite primer is Hourglass' Mineral Veil, which is very similar to this (in theory).

This primer is lightweight and goes on smoothly, foundation looks very nice on top. The problem I have is that it makes my combination skin oily, very oily. I need to blot within an hour and a half, as opposed to 3-4 hours with Hourglass' primer. My makeup does last a long time though! It is also expensive, for a small amount (which I don't mind, if the product is wonderful).

I won't be purchasing or reccomending this to a friend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got the 'neutral' version of this primer when I first bought the MUF HD foundation. Honestly....I feel like this primer doesn't do that much. It feels nice when you put it on...more like a light gel moisturiser. I didn't notice much change to my skin other than it looking more hydrated. The longevity of my foundation was not extended, nor were my pores more concealed. Overall not a great product for me. I borrowed the green version of this from a friend, and I feel the same about that one, just the green did help reduce the redness but foundation does that anyway so it seems kind of pointless.

This primer is pretty average. The pros are that it smells nice, it makes my skin really soft and that it does hold my make up decently. I think that it would work better if you don't have excess oil on your skin. I'm going to keep trying different primers, but overall, this primer works okay.

on 4/29/2013 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Someone gave this to me as a birthday gift and I must say I am very satisfied with this product. My makeup stayed on longer and didn't budge even at the middle of the day. I liked how just the right amount of product comes out so you really get just enough and don't let any of it go to waste. Wouldn't buy one again pretty soon though since I find it a bit too expensive and I'd rather splurge on other skin care.

I really like the texture and scent of this primer. It does not break me out. The packaging is great with the pump & plastic bottle. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is if it is my makeup or the primer that is causing the creasing on my chin & around my nose. Foundation is UD Naked Skin.

on 1/4/2013 10:14:00 PM

I completely agree with the previous review. I got a small sample and really liked how i smoothed out my skin and made foundation glide on. It def made my makeup stay on longer but having been exposed to MUFE's bottles, I'm not a big fan of not knowing how much product is left and that the pump is really hard to use when you get to the bottom of the bottles.

I would want a bigger sample to try and give it another shot.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this. I have previously used the Green, but never the neutral. This is not a bad primer. I was impressed that I did not need much and got 3 uses out of one sample packet. I do think it helped moisturize and smooth out my skin. I am just not sure if it is worth the price tag. I am not a fan of the bottles. It is hard to see how much is left and the bottle lids do not twist off for you to get it all out.