MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.0

on 1/8/2011 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Wanted to love this, but was so disappointed in this primer. Fortunately I got a sample before I attempted to swap for it/buy it. It goes on easily but doesn't enhance the longevity of my foundation, which still breaks up around my nose by the end of the day. I might as well not have worn any primer at all! I prefer the Hourglass Veil mineral primer over this one.

on 4/2/2010 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tried quite a lot of primers already to name a few; Smashbox, Chanel, Philosophy, Guerlain,MAC. none of them really impressed me as much as this one did. I really like this primer. It applies so easy, and is not silicone overload. consistency of a light lotion moisturizer, and is moisturizing enough for my very dry skin without being greasy. it feels silky smooth to the skin. So far it holds my foundation well (I used it under Rimmel 16hr Mineral Enriched Foundation and the result was fantastic! airbrushed skin, like a doll), but then, I used a long lasting foundation. I will try it with other foundations and will update later. I like the scent and the packaging. As per the price I think it is pricey for a 30ml bottle is almost 30euros.

on 1/14/2010 2:05:00 PM

I got this from the best of MUFE kit, and it's decent. It doesn't last all day for me (keep the oil at bay, prevent my makeup from sliding), but it does a good job for ~6 hours of the day. It feels like a nice smooth lotion when you put it on, and I actually like the smell (although I do enjoy the orange scent of NARS primer more). Maybe I'm putting too little on but it doesn't seem to hide fine lines/ shrink pores like it did for other people.