Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.2

on 11/20/2014 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I just bought a new bottle, and dudes, considering how insanely pricey this is, that's saying a lot. I wear this two ways. One, mixed with a bit of foundation, during the day, for an airbrushed look. Two, as the primer underneath my foundation on date nights. This is not going to last ALLNIGHTLONG. Try a more heavy duty hard core primer.

This is a more dewy, smoothening type primer that works really well on making you look natural and while keeping the oilies at bay. But if you're crazy oily, like me, it's not going to be that effective.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

It is so far so good with this primer and will have to be my HG for now. I have combination skin - I get flakey while applying make up so my skin tends to be on the dry side everywhere you can think of even on my eye lids and by the end of the night my make up is melting off. Gross right ? This was suggested to me from a girl in sephora. It has a nice consistency doesn't take long to soak into skin it definitely hydrates which is what I need when applying. It's not for pores but I have huge pores and it definitely minimizes not all the way but it does a good job. The scent is light but not irritating scents usually make me break out but this hasn't. It definitely keeps my make up fresh all night I work In a restaurant constantly running back and forth and by the end up of the night my make up is still intact I don't get as oily as I would by the end. I would definitely suggest this to anyone with skin like mine.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Makeup forever did wonders, like usual! I look like a different person everytime! Thank you!

on 8/23/2012 6:18:00 PM

I have only used this once and i have to say... i <3 it! It does a great job in covering my pores so when i apply my under eye concealer it goes on beautifully!! It's thinner than what i thought it would be, but that's totally fine! I just need a quick/light pump to do my entire face! It is a bit pricey, but i did have a GC to Sephora so it wasn't too bad.

on 8/20/2012 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This primer is fantastic! It really helps with the foundation application and gives a flawless finish. The makeup lasts all day, it's amazing! I also put it on my eyelids and under concealer and I have no smudging whatsoever. This is a must have for my dry skin as it is hydrating as well. I couldnt ask for more! It is a bit pricey though...

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

HG status! I don't know or care what MUFE puts in this stuff but applied in combination with the HD powder and my Duo Mat Powder foundation, my skin is near perfect. I've tried other primers - and all the others (like Bodyography and Smashbox) give you that smooth baby bottom soft texture - nice at first but too heavy leaving my face like the top of an x-tra cheese pizza.. This is how this stuff is different. It's more like a moisturizer with a dash of primer in it. Long story short, I received a deluxe sample from Sephora. One day having run out of my usual moisturizer I decided to try out my sample. I smeared some on and applied some HD powder over and was out the door. But I looked in the car mirror and realized I looked like death - so I smeared on some Duo Mat (literally) on top and was off. Later that day - at work - (keep in mind I work in a ginormous gov't building - so the lighting is terrible and makes everyone look awful) - I had numerous co-workers stop by my desk to tell me how nice my skin looked and wanting to know what I did to make my skin look so nice. Keep in mind I ALWAYS use my duo mat. The only thing different was that I used the primer and put HD powder under my foundation instead of over. (I remember another MUA'er swearing by HD powder under not over foundation.) 11 hours later - at 1 in the morning - my skin still looked freaking awesome. It didn't look like I was wearing any makeup - just like I had great skin and texture. I thought it was a fluke - so I tried the same combination a few days straight. And I got more compliments. I used up my sample and repurchased it (in the travel tube - I didn't feel like breaking open a full size bottle like I did the sample to get the last 30% of product). Love it! I highly recommend trying it in the following order - bare skin - primer-hd powder-foundation. Hands-down easier and better results than if I'd used my KA SSE. And that should say everything. =)

on 5/5/2011 12:16:00 PM

This is by far the best primer I've ever used. I love that it's like a serum and it soaks right into my skin. It doesn't leave a greasy film, or a silicone feeling like most other primers did on me. I love the scent - it's light and fresh. I love how it keeps my skin soft, oil free, but not toally matte. It controls shine, but also enhances my skin's natural radiance. I don't break out from this primer. I think the packaging is great with a pump. A little goes a long way. One pump for my entire face is enough. Within minutes my skin looks smooth and even toned.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One Of My favorite primers it gives me a good base and it works well on me

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I found my HG Primer! This Primer is Awesome!!
I've been using Too faced "primed and poreless" and Macs "Prep and Prime". Both Honestly Suck compared to this primer. My make up looks blended and makes it look like im wearing less make up.. Eventually when i can afford to, im going to try the rest of the line.

I haven't used it all that much yet but I like it so far. The packaging is very handy for travelling and it smells really nice. It's very pricey though so I don't think I would but this product again because I like to try new stuff out.