MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This made absolutely no difference to either the application or longevity of my foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a MAC girl. For primers I either used MACs primer, or monistat. I was getting married and decided to buy the MUFE primer/foundation/powder mini kit that they sell at sephora. I got a smaller size of all 3 (primer/foundation/powder).

HORRIBLE. The primer is super watery.

I have oily skin, and this seemed to magnify it. Like after I applied makeup, and did my hair, my face was already super shiny. Like it felt like I had worn the makeup at the beach and it had only been an hour.

I will definitly not purchase this product ever again.

I will be buying another bottle of monistat. Do yourself a favor, and save yourself some money. Monistat anti chafing gel is THE BEST primer.

I bought this at Sephora because I wanted to try it out. I was pretty surprised to see that it had a gel texture but this did nothing for my skin or makeup. I think this is more of a moisturizer than a primer.

on 5/25/2012 1:03:00 PM

I picked up the MUFE HD Starter Kit with the Primer, Brush and Powder, and Foundation. I also bought the HD concealer. I was super excited to try these products because of all the hype they have gotten!

I have to say i was extremely dissapointed will all of these products! I currently use Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever foundation and powder and they outperform MUFE line in every aspect!

Primer: The Primer does not do anything to prevent oiliness in my t-zone and makes no difference in foundation application or staying power when applied before foundation. I prefer the Too Faced Oil Free Primed and Poreless primer which works wonderfully!

Foundation: The foundation does not melt into my skin and instead sits on top of the primer/skin and makes my pores look enlarged. It does not wear well and after work i can see where some of the foundation/primer has been absorbed by my skin and so my skin looks blotchy and this is NOT a good look.

Concealer: The concealer goes on nicely at first and then proceeds to dry out and cake into the fine lines under my eyes. Even setting it iwth the HD powder does not help. It has a horrible drying effect and just looks bad on older (over 40 ) skin. My fav concealer is Laura Mercier Secret Concealer and brightening powder

HD Powder: This feels okay going on and does mattify my makeup look but does not do anything to prolong the foundation lasting or help the concealer not congeal in clumps under my eyes. It is not any better than the same HD pwder by ELF or Smashbox.

Brush: I love the brush in this set and it is the only thing i would consider keeping.

on 2/15/2012 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the small tube of this product to try out and I'm glad I did. I really dislike it. I have oily and acne prone skin and this did nothing to help my foundation stay on or keep me from getting oily. It also broke me out. I will not be repurchasing this and will give this little tube to my mother who has dry, mature skin.

on 5/4/2011 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A sales associate from Sephora recommended that I try this primer because I told her that liquid foundations tend to oxidize on my face. Primers that give my skin that slick slippery texture make me break out, but this one just feels like a light moisturizer. I thought I'd give it a try. I used it for a week under both liquid and mineral makeup; I saw no difference in my makeup. It didn't make my foundation last longer, didn't keep the oil away, and basically just looked the same as if I didn't wear any primer. I can't say much on the oxidation part, since I had recently switched to MUFE's HD Foundation and it doesn't oxidize on me.

PROS: light-weight texture without the slippery feeling; smooth canvas for makeup
CONS: price; doesn't live up to it's purpose of making foundation last longer or look better; possible culprit for clogged pore

To be fair though, no primer has ever worked for me. Maybe my skin is just super oily and acne-prone to benefit from a primer. MUFE has some pretty awesome products though!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love the foundation, blush, and powder in the MUFE HD line, but this primer is garbage. It settles into lines (i'm 18, i shouldn't have lines, and don't without this product on) It makes my skin so oily and dewy which i absolutely hate. I like a matte finish, this product does nothing and goes by quickly. I have combo/dry oily skin. This stuff just isn't for me and it definitely does not make my make up last, it actually makes me need to keep dabbing it down because a shiny oil field is reflecting off of my face.

I'm glad this isn't the first primer I ever used or I would have never tried another one. What I'm gathering from the reviews is that this works on certain skin types. I have moderately oily skin and it does NOT work for me. When I put my MUFE HD foundation over it I didn't get the usual amazing looking skin I do when I used the smashbox primer. And 5 hours later it looks like I'm not wearing foundation at all. Bummer. I do really LOVE the MUFE foundation and concealer though.

Before I wanted to buy this, I asked for a sample from Sephora, and glad I did. So, glad that I did not buy this. I have oily skin and this made me look way oilyyyyyyyyy. This is a NO for me.

on 8/14/2010 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I just try this and doesnt gave me any effect. It doesnt make the make up last longer. It doest make my face glowy. It is useless