Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

Filtered by age: 44-55
Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral
HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.3

I really like the texture and scent of this primer. It does not break me out. The packaging is great with the pump & plastic bottle. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is if it is my makeup or the primer that is causing the creasing on my chin & around my nose. Foundation is UD Naked Skin.

on 5/25/2012 1:03:00 PM

I picked up the MUFE HD Starter Kit with the Primer, Brush and Powder, and Foundation. I also bought the HD concealer. I was super excited to try these products because of all the hype they have gotten!

I have to say i was extremely dissapointed will all of these products! I currently use Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever foundation and powder and they outperform MUFE line in every aspect!

Primer: The Primer does not do anything to prevent oiliness in my t-zone and makes no difference in foundation application or staying power when applied before foundation. I prefer the Too Faced Oil Free Primed and Poreless primer which works wonderfully!

Foundation: The foundation does not melt into my skin and instead sits on top of the primer/skin and makes my pores look enlarged. It does not wear well and after work i can see where some of the foundation/primer has been absorbed by my skin and so my skin looks blotchy and this is NOT a good look.

Concealer: The concealer goes on nicely at first and then proceeds to dry out and cake into the fine lines under my eyes. Even setting it iwth the HD powder does not help. It has a horrible drying effect and just looks bad on older (over 40 ) skin. My fav concealer is Laura Mercier Secret Concealer and brightening powder

HD Powder: This feels okay going on and does mattify my makeup look but does not do anything to prolong the foundation lasting or help the concealer not congeal in clumps under my eyes. It is not any better than the same HD pwder by ELF or Smashbox.

Brush: I love the brush in this set and it is the only thing i would consider keeping.

on 8/6/2009 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I like the finish of this primer, it wears well on my oily skin, no breakouts, and gives my foundation a nice finish. I've also used LM, Smashbox, and Chanel. I think this one is the best, but some reviewers have written that you "get more" product than Smashbox for less money. Actually they both contain the SAME amount-MUFE just comes in a larger bottle than SB, VERY deceiving. Will repurchase...