Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral
HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

on 4/2/2010 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tried quite a lot of primers already to name a few; Smashbox, Chanel, Philosophy, Guerlain,MAC. none of them really impressed me as much as this one did. I really like this primer. It applies so easy, and is not silicone overload. consistency of a light lotion moisturizer, and is moisturizing enough for my very dry skin without being greasy. it feels silky smooth to the skin. So far it holds my foundation well (I used it under Rimmel 16hr Mineral Enriched Foundation and the result was fantastic! airbrushed skin, like a doll), but then, I used a long lasting foundation. I will try it with other foundations and will update later. I like the scent and the packaging. As per the price I think it is pricey for a 30ml bottle is almost 30euros.

on 8/17/2008 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was in Sephora looking for a new primer. I have used only Smashbox but hoped to find something not as greasy feeling. I have extremely dry skin with fine lines around the eyes so you would think I would like something heavy! This product is thinner and seems to "set" in about 10-15 seconds. That means your foundation will not roll or pill up when you apply it over the primer. I don't think there is a product out there that can truly fill in lines neatly but if you have found one please email or PM me!! Overall, I would purchase this again, I like the way my foundation (EA ceramide plumping foundation cream) glides over my face and stays put.