MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This made absolutely no difference to either the application or longevity of my foundation.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I was using blue and the sales lady gave me netural by mistake so I tried. The texture is smoother for neutral. My make up stays longer, create a effective barrier between my skin and make up - I experience lesser black heads and outbreak .. which I m quite surprise. I am in my 5th bottles already anyway. the only down side is there is no spf to it.

I liked this & thought I had found a primer I could stick with but it is making me break out. The search continues...

on 5/5/2011 12:16:00 PM

This is by far the best primer I've ever used. I love that it's like a serum and it soaks right into my skin. It doesn't leave a greasy film, or a silicone feeling like most other primers did on me. I love the scent - it's light and fresh. I love how it keeps my skin soft, oil free, but not toally matte. It controls shine, but also enhances my skin's natural radiance. I don't break out from this primer. I think the packaging is great with a pump. A little goes a long way. One pump for my entire face is enough. Within minutes my skin looks smooth and even toned.

I'm glad this isn't the first primer I ever used or I would have never tried another one. What I'm gathering from the reviews is that this works on certain skin types. I have moderately oily skin and it does NOT work for me. When I put my MUFE HD foundation over it I didn't get the usual amazing looking skin I do when I used the smashbox primer. And 5 hours later it looks like I'm not wearing foundation at all. Bummer. I do really LOVE the MUFE foundation and concealer though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Might buy again. This is comparable to other Primers out there. It does have a scent, kind of that flowery skincare cream scent you find in lancome products. So if you don't like scents, stay away. the primer itself does the job, especially under the HD Makeup. I would say it's better than average but not the HG in primers. It's lightweight, breathable and sinks in well. the one thing I was hoping it would do, was hide my pores a bit more. Needless to say, it failed in that regard. I think Benefit makes a better and cheaper primer for those of us with enlarged pore issues. I'll keep this around for better skin days.

Update: I'm returning this to Sephora. For the price, it's not worth it. This stuff dissipates off my face within a few hours and I look like I got nothing on at all. Very disappointing, but for the price, it has to go back.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I have an oily t zone this product helps keep my foundation matte and last longer. Makes foundation application easier feels softer and goes on smoother. I will rebuy this.

on 4/2/2010 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tried quite a lot of primers already to name a few; Smashbox, Chanel, Philosophy, Guerlain,MAC. none of them really impressed me as much as this one did. I really like this primer. It applies so easy, and is not silicone overload. consistency of a light lotion moisturizer, and is moisturizing enough for my very dry skin without being greasy. it feels silky smooth to the skin. So far it holds my foundation well (I used it under Rimmel 16hr Mineral Enriched Foundation and the result was fantastic! airbrushed skin, like a doll), but then, I used a long lasting foundation. I will try it with other foundations and will update later. I like the scent and the packaging. As per the price I think it is pricey for a 30ml bottle is almost 30euros.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I too got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I love this product. I have dry skin and usually just put moisturizer under my make-up. I gave this a try and now it's a must. Try it if can get to Sephora, they will give you a sample.

I tried it because the International Makeup Artist "David Arbid" that he did the stunning smoky eye makeup for me at the MUF's counter in Hong Kong. He applied it in the whole face including the eye area. It's smooth, hydrate and lightweight; no color and no shimmer. It looks like a moisturize. I got one just after finished the makeup by David. I now use it everyday. Good recommendation.