MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

2.3

on 9/8/2009 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

So after Trying gosh primer and that being a big FAIL i tried this, Hoping it would live up to all the hype.... And im sorry to say it didnt. It was a bigger FAIL than gosh it did noting at all . i wouldnt recomment it to anyone with oily skin.

on 8/12/2009 11:10:00 PM

I received a mini-sample size at Sephora on my last visit. Having never used a primer before, I was thinking, "Okay... so is this a BS product that I don't really need?" However, I definitely notice a difference on how smoothly my foundation applies and how long my foundation and blush last when I use this product. Also, it doesn't seem to irritate my skin in any way (dry it out or cause breakouts), which I quite liked. Next time, I will be looking into buying the regular size.

I wanted to love this but to tell you the truth i saw no change in my skin quality...nothing at all...it did nothing for smoothing out fine lines and enlarged pores or making foundation stay longer...it's like the formula has ingredients missing... will not be re-purchasing