Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral
HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

2.8

This primer is pretty average. The pros are that it smells nice, it makes my skin really soft and that it does hold my make up decently. I think that it would work better if you don't have excess oil on your skin. I'm going to keep trying different primers, but overall, this primer works okay.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Kind of have a love hate relationship with this product! I love how it keeps my face looking flawless for the entire day but hate that texture and smell of it... I'm sensitive to fragranced products but this doesn't really break me out or anything but everytime I put it on I get scared because 'm sensitive to scents. Also the texture is no the usual primer texture... it's really watery which feels weird at first but it's really refreshing after like 20 seconds! So yeah if you don't have a problem with smells than I really highly recommend this for you because it's gorgeous ^_^

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love the foundation, blush, and powder in the MUFE HD line, but this primer is garbage. It settles into lines (i'm 18, i shouldn't have lines, and don't without this product on) It makes my skin so oily and dewy which i absolutely hate. I like a matte finish, this product does nothing and goes by quickly. I have combo/dry oily skin. This stuff just isn't for me and it definitely does not make my make up last, it actually makes me need to keep dabbing it down because a shiny oil field is reflecting off of my face.

on 12/29/2010 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay product. It does help my foundation last longer and adds moisture to my face which is always good since I have dry skin. Has great packaging. I expect so much more out of this since I spent $32 dollars on it! For a high end primer it should help with more than two things. I will most likely try something different next time.

I haven't used it all that much yet but I like it so far. The packaging is very handy for travelling and it smells really nice. It's very pricey though so I don't think I would but this product again because I like to try new stuff out.

on 5/25/2010 12:32:00 AM

This is the worst primer I have ever used. I got this primer thinking it was going to be great, since it's makeup forever and part of the HD line. It worked horribley. I saw people review on it, saying they loved it, I honestly dont know what they are thinking. It works so bad, it doesnt do anything, doesnt make your skin matte, its all liquid , no silicone based product in there. It doesnt make your skin look good, your foundation and everything looks cakey as if your not even wearing primer. I hate it, I couldnt believe how bad it was.