Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum

on 7/27/2009 2:57:00 AM

The serum was light, and made my neck area soft after application. It has soften the lines around my neck area. I bought this product around mid April, and had just finished using this mid July, lasted about 3 months. It's quite pricey for 1 oz item, but it potentially has long-lasting effects with continual usage. Does has a distinct smell, but doesn't really bother me--herbal-like smell. I like the packaging, w/ the pump. Although it's a small bottle, it's quite heavy, so not ideal to travel with. Overall, will buy again.

on 8/6/2008 4:17:00 AM

As I am approaching to my 30s, I had been looking out anti-aging products. Jurlique Neck Serum was one of the very first anti-aging product I had brought recently and it is also my first neck serum I had ever used.

I love this neck serum and it had made so much change to my skin tone and fine lines on my neck. My neck is smoother than ever. I could see the change after a week of use and cannot believe the result as I was only expecting a moisture for the neck. Moreover, the pump glass bottle is very good.

The only drawback is the price but I guess all serum cost about the same and maybe more.