Nude Skincare Cleansing Facial Oil

No Image

3.4

Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polyglyceryl-4-Oleate (Vegetable Oil), Squalene (Olive Oil), Tocopherol Acetate (Plant Sources), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate (Essential Oil), Linalool (Essential Oil), Eugenol (Essential Oil)

I used to be a devotee of Tatcha cleansing oil, until I tried this one. I blind bought it, after seeing a positive review by Caroline Hirons. After I tried it for the first time, I mourned my wasted time with Tatcha - although the fragrance needs to be toned down, it really helped cleanse my skin, and made it feel a lot smoother.

It helped me remove sebaceous filaments, after using it in this routine:
1. Apply a BHA/AHA exfoliant for 20 mins
2. Rinse, then apply a clay mask (can't beat Queen Helene for affordability)
3. Gently cleanse in small circles with the Nude Cleansing Oil for 5 minutes. I got about 10 sebaceous filaments out the first time I did this. Super exciting!

on 4/4/2015 5:15:00 PM

Balances the oils in my skin, and also keeps the skin hydrated and well -treated.
Good product, will definitely buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this cleanser. It is hands-down the most gentle cleanser I've ever used, and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry. You literally apply just a pump or two to your skin, and it feels rich and oily when you rub it in. The scent is super pleasant. After I rinse it off, my face is left feeling soft, nourished, and clean.

Some reviewers have complained that it doesn't remove make up very well. I don't wear very much -- concealer just where I need it, maybe a little bit of blush, and mascara -- so with my minimal makeup I haven't had a problem with this cleanser!

on 1/25/2015 7:07:00 AM

Literally the worst product I have ever used..... I had high hopes for this as it was recommended by Lisa Eldridge, so I tried out the sample I was given to do a quick cleanse and facial massage. Two days later my usually clear skin has pimples everywhere the oil touched!!! Even under the chin, neck and chest (places I have never in my life gotten spots). This is going straight in the garbage for me!

on 3/15/2015 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like the product :)

Helped me with my pimple-problem.

Will deffo use again :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Liked it, but it's a bit expensive.

Although, being a natural product, really explains the price :)

Overall, pleased with the product, and it lasts long :)

This is by far the worst cleansing oil I've used. I was looking for a new cleansing oil that was cruelty free. I got it in a three piece kit from Sephora. This oil neither removed my makeup nor rinsed off cleanly. I could feel the film on my skin after washing and ended up using a scrub to get the residue off. I ended up returning the whole kit. Im back to my old-faithful DHC cleansing oil.

on 8/8/2014 6:55:00 AM

I have dry/normal skin with no obvious skin conditions (melasma, sensitivity etc).

I am very happy with this for cleansing. It removes most makeup easily and rinses off quickly with tepid water. The packaging is hygienic but since the oil is not exposed to light and there is no indicator for how much oil is left it can be hard to guage.

On the downside I use quite a few pumps of this for each cleanse so I go through a bottle very quickly.

on 11/25/2014 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It removed most of my make up, but needed to take off my eye make up first. I have only used it as a first cleanse and it is good for that, but I am going to give some others a go. The bottle did last longer than I expected!

on 10/5/2014 1:25:00 AM

I have only used this cleansing oil as a makeup remove before I actually wash my face, but I have found it to be very effective at removing makeup. I love the natural scent of cleansing oils, so this is among my favorites as it is not overpowering. I think for the price, the packaging could be a little bit more luxe, but the design is cute. I would not repurchase only because there are many cheaper products out there (that are good quality) that perform as well as this one.