Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

2.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 6/5/2017 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Got puffy eyes and dark circles? Here's this product to the rescue!

You can kiss those baddies goodbye by rolling this under your eyes. I personally like to keep mine in the fridge because I enjoy the cooling sensation when the roller-baller's touching my skin, it's refreshing and I also roll this around my eyes (excluding eyelid). There's not really a scent to it and if there is, it shouldn't bother you because this product is applied around the eyes, hard to smell the eyes, no? =P

This is only $15 CAD + tax, a super steal for something that can fix your eyes in an instant and with repeated use (twice daily), no more investing in those expensive eye creams that litterally just sat there; you will see a drastic difference in no time, at least, that's my experience anyway; try it out, it's just $15 per tube and it lasts a LONG TIME and bonus, when you shine the tube in the light, you can actually see how much product has been used and how much is left! (Also, sooooo easy to use) =D

Remember, everybody is DIFFERENT.

P.S > Already on my second tube but gave it to my sis because she wanted to try it out and same with my mom and both of them are skeptical when it comes to trying new products out so that's saying a lot! =O

Love this. I've used this for years and I haven't had even a slight urge to look for something better.

I have many late nights, sometimes go days with little to no sleep, bad allergies & many days or nights with intense crying....this product helps all kinds of puffy eyes. The roll on ball is cooling which is very soothing, and I use it for the under-eye area & on my upper lids if needed. It de-puffs & helps calm down the redness or dark circles. My under-eye area is really sensitive, especially when my allergies are bad, & this doesn't burn or make me tear up like other products I've tried in the past.

Sometimes it takes a couple of rolls to get the product going, so I shake it & roll it on the back of my hand first. It takes a minute to dry, but it makes a big difference. It's a little bit tacky when it's drying/almost dry & I have some under-eye lines/wrinkles, so I gently tap it to make sure that it doesn't trap my concealer.

I use this all the time, it's awesome, I love it & highly recommend it.

on 9/14/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Wow I will definately replace this when i run out because I am in love. Even if I'm having a lazy night and skip parts of my skincare routine, I will use this because it really makes a difference if you use in 2-3 days in a row. At first I questioned whether or not it would work, seeing the negative reviews, but I tried in on one eye and saw significant changes! Love, love, love this product!

I have used this Garnier Anti-Puff Eye Roller for a year and a half. I have repurchased several times and I find it to be really good. I believe it has caffeine in the formula and that may make a difference in this product and some of the other eye de-puffer creams I have used. It works pretty quick in reducing early morning swells around the eyes and the roller tip is very cool against your skin as you roll on the formula. I tried the Walmart brand of this in Equate and did not like it. The formula may claim to be the same but I did not see the effects that I have seen with Garnier. The Garnier is definitely much more effective, in my own experience. It is not terribly expensive, either. Most of the Garnier products are reasonably priced. One tube of the anti-puff eye roller usually lasts me about 3 months using it every day, twice daily.

on 2/14/2015 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

i saw instant depuffing. my eyes are puffy when i don't get enough sleep or if i'm congested.

i like the roller ball to massage outward and drain lymph as well.

on 1/12/2015 5:23:00 AM

I'm Asian so I tend to have puffy eyes regardless, but wanted to try this out, hoping it would at least decrease morning bloat. It didn't work. Although the packaging is a great idea, I probably would have had better luck using 2 frozen spoons instead.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have used the Walgreens generic for this product and it definitely works - however, it must be used every day for it to take effect. The price is expensive for sure but since the technology for anti-puff is not yet perfected, this is currently the best product there is. It feels cooling and refreshing for sure.

on 7/1/2014 10:06:00 PM

I bought this several years ago. After few months of use, I had to stop because it does not seem to work at all. My eyes was still puffy. It was a waste of money, indeed.

Made my undereyes stand out more..

on 6/27/2014 2:54:00 PM

This product does absolutely nothing for puffiness, not even mild puffiness. and not even if you store it in the fridge. It has no benefits at all.