CLINIQUE No Show Taupes

No Image

4.8

Great duo. This is truly a "desert island" product. Looks good on just about everybody and makes eyes from blue to brown look amazing. My only complaints are the difficulty in getting enough pigment from the shadows and the inability to purchase these shades as singles. I always run out of one of them before the other.

on 9/6/2010 12:03:00 PM

I have repurchased this after using up my first one (it took years but I still love it, so I rebought it)
Brown hair/brown hazel green eyes. This gives me that my eyes just happen to look this great without makeup look.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I totally agree with the first two reviewers. This is my all time favorite eye shadow duo- great neutral shades perfect for everyday wear. Love the velvety texture.

on 12/3/2008 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I agree with the first reviewer: "timeless" is the perfect description for these eye shadows. Not too cool, not too warm, not too matte, no shimmer. Perfect for work, applies easily with lots of staying power. Every woman over 30 should have these in her make-up bag.

on 8/4/2008 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the only eye shadow I have purchased repeatedly. This is what I wore when I first started wearing make up and wore the product all the way up through high school. It is a gorgeous neutral that anyone can wear. It always made my blue eyes pop, and I believe it was part of the reason why I got compliments on my eyes. The highlighter shade is a very light taupe and the darker shadow is a nice, medium, neutral brown. The shadow is silky and I always thought the quality was excellent. I have not purchased this in a long time, but I think it is timeless.