Matis. Réponse Jeunesse. Freshness cleansing emulsion

Matis. Réponse Jeunesse. Freshness cleansing emulsion

4.5

on 10/24/2009 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love Matis and this cleanser is no exception but the products are so hard to find it's just not worth it for me to chase them down anymore. This is a milky gentle cleanser great for normal to dry to sensitive skin. (Not for oily).

on 8/4/2008 12:40:00 PM

An excellent classic-type cleansing milk from the excellent skincare line Reponse Jeunesse by Matis. It does wonders for my skin, makes it calmer and the pores smaller, while it cleanses well too. It is really mild, but not like those mild cleansers that doesn't do much for your skin - thin one really works. I've even used this a period where I used the Matis skincare line for sensitive skin, as this one worked better than the cleansing milk from that line, and it was still just as mild. I thought I was happy with my facial wash from REN (rosa centifolia) before I tried this, but this just made my skin soo much more beautiful, I'd forgotten how important a cleanser alone can be:-)
Hygienic pump too, and nice packaging that has lasted me for long on trips, in suitcases etc.