Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.7

PPD: 5.1, Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 4.9%, Octisalate 4.5%, Ensulizole2%, Titanium Dioxide 2.4% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Alumina, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my daily moisturizer/sunscreen. I struggle a lot with finding the right products because my skin is so sensitive and clog prone. Practically everything breaks me out, but surprisingly this doesn't. I've been using it for a few yeas and so glad to have found it.

I shake the bottle and gently pat in the lotion all over my face and neck. It has a slight cast but disappears within minutes. I wait about five minutes then apply make up and it goes really well over it.

Doesn't sting, doesn't break me out, affordable, easy to find, and I have never burned or gotten color from it. Great product.

I took a point off because it does leave a slight white cast on my face (I'm fair skinned so it works out fine for me, but it would be a problem for anyone who has a darker skin tone), but other than that, I really enjoy using this product.

The pump packaging is very convenient, clean, and travel friendly, and you get a decent amount (4 fl. oz.) for the price. For me, one pump in enough to cover my whole face, so I imagine that I could get at least 4 months use out of my bottle, probably more.

I do get a little shiny in my t-zone, but I just use some powder to mattify. I don't mind this extra step, but it's worth mentioning for my fellow combination skin-havers.

Overall, this is a good product that gives adequate sun protection for my needs, and I will be repurchasing when I run out.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My go to moisturizer with spf for under makeup. I have generally well behaved skin that's slightly on the oily side. It's nice but not perfect (a tiny bit unblendable and occasionally leaves small streaks of white on my face....which I deal with by squirting it into my palms and warming it up between them before I apply it to my face, which fixed the streaking issue! Yay!). It doesn't break me out and otherwise works well under my makeup. Great price for a good product.

Loved this face sunblock better than any other product. Dries fast, isn't greasy and doesn't make my make up lift.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my HG sunscreen moisturizer. I have gone through about 5-6 bottles. When applied will be tacky to the touch until it is thoroughly absorbed into the skin, it usually takes about 5 minutes. I usually use it on bare face, if using foundation I usually use one with SPF in it, to try and avoid any white cast in the skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Can't stand this stuff. If I wanted to just wear regular sunscreen on my face everyday, I would have picked up a bottle of Banana Boat for half the price. This is supposed to be a daily moisturizer with SPF - therefore should have the properties of a moisturizer plus the benefits of sun protection.

A good moisturizer will blend easily and absorb well, leaving you ready to apply your make up. This cream? Leaves a white cast over your face, does not rub in easily and smells well...like sunscreen. The sunscreen your parents rubbed on your arms and legs as a kid when you went to the beach, which left you white and streaky? That's what this is. For $15 a bottle. Huge waste.

I did, however, give it 2 lippies because it didn't break me out and my skin is extremely sensitive.

This lotion is so amazing, I love it. Everything breaks me out, absolutely everything. This actually soothes my skin and no breakouts! Miracle. I put it on after I wash my face in the morning by gently patting it in and waiting about 5 to 10 minutes for it to absorb before putting on my make up. Great sun protection, works well under foundation, does not break me out, affordable and great pump bottle. Couldn't ask for more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm actually a little surprised by the negative reviews on this product. I think this is a great facial sunscreen. It's fairly lightweight, yes there is some initial greasiness but if you wait about 5 minutes to let it sink in it absorbs completely. I have moderate severe acne and this doesn't irritate my breakouts all. In fact when my skin is particularly bad I use this at night because the zinc oxide really heals the skin. As far as the scent goes it is fragrance free. Just because it smells like sunscreen doesn't mean there is added fragrance. Sunscreen has a natural scent and honestly it goes away right after you apply. Bottom line this is a great physical sunscreen that is very affordable and has great packaging. The only person who wouldn't be able to use this is people with darker skin tones as it does leave a slight white cast.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For background, I'm fair, 37, with dry, sensitive skin showing signs of rosacea (redness, flushing on cheeks and nose). I read that use of sunscreen daily is very important for those with rosacea, so I thought I would give this a try. I have a pretty poor track record with sunscreen (burns, breaks me out, or causes milia), so I cautiously tried this Eucerin sunscreen. The sunscreen was lightweight, smelled faintly of sunscreen (duh), and blended in easily. I can't say how it would work under makeup as I don't wear it often due to sensitivity. It took about 3-4 days of use before I started breaking out with whiteheads in places I've never broken out before. Bummer. This is getting returned ASAP.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is an effective, affordable sunscreen. Suitable for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. I like that it has the skin cancer foundation seal.

Edit: Unfortunately, it's not very cosmetically elegant. Leave weird white streaks (not how normal suncreens do). Well turn white again when you get water on your face like after you take a sip.

It's good protection, it just doesn't look good on the skin.