Jane Blushing Petal [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have light yellow-toned skin, and this is an awesome blush on me. I reach for this as often as I do my NARS blushes - the quality is just as good. It's a beautiful natural flush pink. I'm very acne prone, and this doesn't cause any breakout problems for me. The only problem is, it's sometimes hard to find. So if you see this, grab it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the color, but I do not like the way it looks once applied on my skin. It seems to give my skin a "ruddy" look. Obviously I'm in the minority here, but I'm pretty certain the reason I don't like this has to do with me having a cool undertone. In the beginning I bought this for my mother because she has been searching for Jane blushes forever and she thought they had discontinued them. Well, turns out I got the wrong color so she wasn't interested. I tried this once, and unfortunately it did not work well with me. So, on the swap list it goes.

on 1/17/2011 1:46:00 PM

I love this blush! It's the perfect pink. Looks like you are blushing just a bit. very natural. It's also very pigmented.

on 11/26/2010 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great blush! I first used this a few years ago, but I was curious to try some HE products and this landed in the bottom of my draw. Recently I rediscovered it and I'm amazed at how great this is. It doesn't look impressive in the pan- a muted pinky peach, but on my light to medium skin it gives a healthy natural matte blush that brightens up my face. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way and it's really inexpensive. The one problem I have is I am no longer able to find it in my local stores, so I went on line for it and with shipping and handling it cost me $16.00 for two blushes!! Ridiculous!!

I looove this blush! My skin is very fair and I am always looking for the blush that will give a natural color on my cheeks without making me look like Barbie. I bought this at Rite Aid for really cheap and I have used it much more than my fancy blushes! It leaves a soft peachy matte color perfect for natural and soft look.

on 11/8/2010 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this in a swap and am so happy with it! It compliment my fair, cool toned skin very well! It's subtle and very cute, a nice pale matt pink and a great everyday blush. But don't think the lasting power is good... needs a lot of touch ups.Think it will last me forever!

on 11/3/2010 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this one at RiteAid because I thought, from looking at a pic of swatches, that this blush was a pinky peach blush. That is true when tried on my hand, but when I put it on my cheeks, it turned out to be a very pale pink ( maybe I didn't use a lot of it). It's super cute, easy to build up, but I like it to be subtle, kind of a nice flush you get in the cold. I'd repurchase it.

on 10/24/2010 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this because of the recommendations on the board. I have to say that I am still surprised that something as inexpensive can be so good in quality and performance. This truly stays on me the whole day despite my oily skin. I am NC30 and the shade is perfect for me. I wear this with Perfect Pink lipstick from Maybelline and it is a match made in heaven. I can forego with wearing any eye makeup when I wear this. The color is very natural and subtle and buildable. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Very impressed with this inexpensive drugstore blush. Better than many higher end products, including Cargo. Finely milled, perfectly pigmented, natural on. Have been using for over 6 yrs.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This blush is a really natural type of dusty pink-peach. It's a matte color, and it's also extremely pigmented. I use a skunk brush and then dab it on, and it looks really natural and pretty on my NC30-35 skin. It's also not chalky at all, and they never look cakey or obvious on my skin. Everyone says they're discontinued, but I still see them at some Rite-aids and Walmarts fully stocked. I love how inexpensive these blushes are, and I'm not buying backups for all of them *just in case* they disappear.