MAC Grand Entrance [DISCONTINUED]

MAC Grand Entrance [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

on 1/7/2011 10:17:00 AM

i would so repurchase this if i could.. sadly its a limited edition product :( sadface. i love this colour, its the perfect lid colour for me. its a bit darker and prettier than phloof eye shadow.
i usually pair this with all that glitters. then phloof in my inner corners, all that glitters on my crease and style snob on the outer crease.

on 11/27/2010 7:11:00 AM

I don't like this on my brow bone or my lid -it is a very shimmery shadow and tends to just accentuate the oiliness of my lids as the day progresses.
However, I LOVE to use this on my inner tearducts. If you are like me and find using white shimmery eyeshadow in your inner tearduct area makes you look craaazy, try this colour -it's gorgeous and it's possibly the most flattering makeup trick I have discovered to date.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is a pretty color but VERY shimmery. Sometimes it makes the creases of my eye look crepy if I put too much on. All in all, I like wearing this with a matte brown in the crease like MAC's Embark.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Very shiny without being to glittery, lovely buttery texture cause its a Starflash. Love this with Espresso in the Crease, Outer V or worn alone on the Lid pairs nice with other Shadows too. Ive used this many times and ive gotten compliments on it too. Like it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There's not much I can add about this product - it is absolutely GORGEOUS! Perfect as a wash over the whole lid or as a lid colour, highlighter...it is just perfect. It is a Starflash shadow and so the texture is so smooth and creamy and very blendable. If MAC repromoted this, I'd certainly buy one or 2 more because this is so flattering and lights up my whole face. In a pinch, you can also use this a cheekbone highlighter, though I am trying not to use this up so I do this only rarely.

on 7/18/2010 8:01:00 PM

This is my one & only MAC eyeshadow. I LOVE IT! I use it all over the lid with brown in the crease. The texture is amazing - it blends so easily! With a primer underneath, it lasts forever. I wish it wasn't discontinued because I will never find a shade like this again. Although the shadow is amazing, the packaging sucks. I dropped it ONCE & it shattered into pieces.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

my everyday eyeshadow i love it...

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a HG product for me and am SO glad I found a backup at the Orlando CCO recently. Nothing compares to it; Stila's Kitten is similar but not as warm/golden. The starflash texture as we all know is buttery soft and amazing. I love to use this mostly as an inner corner highlight as the sparkle and light it brings is amazing. I also wear this as an all over lid colour with any brown in the crease or as a brow highlight. I reccomend to everyone!

on 5/18/2010 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very shimmery peachy champagne color, looks almost exactly like midnight cowboy rides again minus the glitter.I was dying to get my hands on this and found it for $16 and honestly, I'm not all that impressed. After all the reviews I thought this was a must have, but it really hasn't changed my life. I have so many highlights and this one is not much better than the next. It def is more shimmery than most highlight colors which works great for the inner eye, and since it is starflash it's very soft and blendable, but if given the chance I would not frantically search for this color and will not buy again.

I didnt realize this color was LE until just now while reading other reviews. Even if it werent, I dont think i would buy this again. its a nice color to have but too shimmery for all over the lid. i usually just tap it in my tear duct..which looks nice. but i just dropped my mac palette..and this was the only shadow to crumble into a million and five pieces. luckily, i salvaged most of it. just my advice..if you're clumsy and constantly drop things like i do..i would skip this shadow. it is very soft.